Since the release of iPhone X, some Apple fans just couldn’t wait to upgrade to this new brand. The newly-designed camera and improved screen resolutions really attracted more attentions. Now you can record more HD videos easily. Some users also want to transfer videos from iPhone X (iPhone 10) to PC or Mac for better preservation. In this post, we’ll share some useful methods to import videos to computer from iPhone X easily.
AutoPlay is an easy way to share videos from iPhone X to Windows computer. It’s really simple to operate:
- Connect iPhone X to computer and you’ll see a pop out window like below, click “Open device to view files”.
- All the photos and videos on your device will be listed out, drag the video to the desktop or a specific folder.
Sometimes you are unable to use AutoPlay as it won’t come up or work at all. Try an easy iOS files transferring tool called Tenorshare iCareFone, selectively move videos, photos, music and other up to 9 types of files between iPhone and computer with lighting speed. Download this program on Windows or Mac and see how easy to use it.
- Run Tenorshare iCareFone and connect iPhone to computer, click “File Manager” and select “Videos” when the device is recognized.
- Now all the video in iPhone will show up, choose the one you want to transfer to computer and click “Export” to save it.
If you have enabled iCloud Photo Library on iPhone X, all the videos will be uploaded to your iCloud when you are in a Wi-Fi zone, this is also a good way to copy iPhone videos to computer.
- On your iPhone, go to Setting -> iCloud to toggle on “iCloud Photo Library” and “My Photo Stream”.
- Log in iCloud with your account name and password. Select “Photos” icon.
- Now click “Videos” from the left category and select a video you want, click the download option to save it on your computer.
For Mac users, another alternative way to import videos to desktop from iPhone is using Photos application.
- Connect iPhone to Mac and open “Photos”. Click the iPhone icon from the left category.
- You can preview all the photos and videos on your iOS device. Choose the video and click “Import Selected”.
- The videos will be transferred to your computer quickly. You can check them in the “Last Import” option.
After reading this post, you have clear understanding about how to copy video from iPhone X camera roll to laptop or MacBook without using iTunes. If you have other transfer need on iPhone X, don’t hesitate to contact us.