iBooks allows users to read e-books on their own iOS devices or Mac within one-click to download from iBooks store or iTunes. It's now widely accepted due to the convenience and features. However, have you ever encountered below situations when using iBooks:
- Want to share an interesting book with friends and families or other people.
- Want to backup or transfer books to iTunes on PC/Mac just in case.
- Want to read iBooks files on PC/Mac.
- Run out of memory due to increasing books you stored on the shelf.
And then you realize no effective ways are provided to help transfer iBooks from iPhone to PC/Mac, especially when there are multiple PDFs or ePubs need exporting. Here are 2 easy ways listed about how to export iBooks from iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6S/6/5S/5, iPad and iPod touch to computer.
- Method 1: Backup iBooks to PC/Mac with iTunes
- Method 2: Export iBooks from iPhone/iPad without iTunes
This is the most common way to transfer iBooks to PC free. Steps are listed showing how to sync ePub, iBooks Author books, and PDF files to windows PC or Mac using iTunes.
- 1. Launch iTunes on the PC/Mac and connect your iOS devices via the USB cable.
- 2. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchases.
Despite that iTunes has restrictions to get all the books off your iOS devices, there are still other ways to solve the problem. You might as well try a third party iOS transferring App called Tenorshare iCareFone, which enables you to sync iBooks without iTunes available, no matter they are PDFs or ePubs, free or purchased. Moreover, iCarefone will automatically remove DRM from purchased iBooks and enables you read them in any reading software installed on your PC or Mac.
- 1. Install Tenorshare iCareFone on your PC/Mac and connect your iOS 10.3/10.2/10/9 devices to computer. Find "File manager" on the home page.
- 2. Click "iBooks" and you will find a list of the PDFs or ePubs that you stored on the device. Select all or just the books you need exporting.
- 3. Feel free to decide your preferred save path or you can just create a new folder. Tenorshare iCareFone will well organize your files chronologically. You are now able to read your iBooks files on the computer freely.
By above actions you will find Tenorshare iCareFone has successfully copied your iBooks files (both in PDF and ePub form) to the computer without any damage. Importing and deleting iBooks are also supported by this iOS files remover.
Except for the management of iBooks between iOS devices and computers, Tenorshare iCareFone offers a professional transferring help for music, videos, notes, photos, calendars and other files without iTunes restriction.
If you also get the demand to tune up your devices, or to repair the OS, this multifunctional software can solve these problems all at once. Go ahead and try Tenorshare iCareFone to make your devices more efficient!