WhatsApp is a very popular communication app for many users as it allows chatting, sending messages/photos to family and friends. When you switch from Android to iPhone, you definitely want to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Here in this guide, we'll introduce you 3 useful methods on how to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 free. Check them out and pick the one you prefer.
- Way 1: One Click to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Way 1: Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone via Backup
- Way 2: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Free Using Email
- Way 3: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS
Way 1: One Click to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
This is the top recommended method to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone X by using a WhatsApp transfer tool. You don't need a backup to move WhatsApp data to your iPhone and this method won't cause any unexpected problem like transfer faile or data wipe. No only WhatsApp messages will be transfered to the new phone, but also WhatsApp contacts, call history and all kinds of multimedia inside the chat conversion can be transferred to iPhonw by using this WhatsApp transfer software.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone with One Click
Download and install this program on your PC or Mac computer, and then follow the steps below to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone XR.
- Step 1 Launch this program and select "WhatsApp Transfer" section on the top menus.
Step 2 Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to computer.NOTE
1. Please follow the onscreen instructions to enable USB debugging option on your Android device.
2. Please unlock your iPhone and trust this computer.
Step 3 Once the program detects both devices, you can click Transfer to proceed.NOTE:
1. Piror to transfer, you have to log into the WhatsApp on target iPhone device to ensure successful transfer.
2. The original WhatsApp data in the target iPhone device will be overwritten.
3. During the transfer process, you shall receive several prompts pop up from your Andriod phone, please respond accordingly.
Step 4 The time of the WhatsApp transfer to iPhone depends on your WhatsApp size. Generally the whole process takes less than 5 minutes.
You may also interest in:
Way 2: Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone via Backup
There's a built-in backup feature in WhatsApp that is able to save all the conversations once enabled. If you are not familiar with it, follow the steps to see how to use this feature.
1. Open WhatsApp and tap Menu -> Settings -> Chats -> Chat Backup, click "Backup" button.
- 2. Uninstall WhatsApp in Android phone and open it on your iPhone, sign in the same account.
3. Then you'll receive a pop-up window saying a message backup was found, click "Restore" and all the WhatsApp messages will be transferred to iPhone immediately.
Way 3: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Email
Email is another alternative way to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone free. The process is pretty simple just like below.
- 1. Open WhatsApp and tap Settings -> Chat Settings -> Chat History -> Email chat.
- 2. Select the chat history files from Android phone and email with or without medis.
3. Send the chats to the account you have logged in on your iPhone or iPad.
Way 4: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS
Apple Inc. has developed an app called Move to iOS, which is able to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS for free. Download the application from Google Play and follow the instructions below.
- 1. On the iPhone setup screen, tap "Move Data from Android" in the App & data screen.
- 2. Open "Move to iOS" on Android phone and tap "Continue".
- 3. Tap "Continue" on iPhone and wait for the code to appear.
- 4. Enter the code on Android device and select WhatsApp data, tap "Next".
- 5. Once the loading bar completes, tap "Done" on Android phone and tap "Continue" on iPhone to do the following setup steps.
This article has shown you 4 easy methods to transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone. Choose the one according to your own situation and good luck on the process.