Your iPhone features a built-in Calendar application which allows you to create, view and manage events directly. When you enter or book events into the Calendar of your iPhone, you may want to export the calendar information and need to transfer calendar from iPhone to PC or Mac.
In this article, you will get workable methods to move calendar from iPhone to a computer, and vice versa.
How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS to Computer
There are 2 easy ways for you to transfer calendar from iPhone to computer: using iTunes or iPhone Calendar Transfer (iPhone Data Recovery).
Option 1: Use iTunes to transfer iPhone calendar to computer
The application of "Sync Calendars" or "Sync iCal Calendars" in iTunes can do help to import calendar from iPhone to computer. However, from the feedback of many iOS users, there are lots of "calendar sync problems" which cannot complete the task of copying calendar from iPhone to computer. Refer to Part 2 if you don't want to explore this method.
- Double-click the iTunes icon in your computer.
- Connect iPhone to computer with a USB cable (data cable) and click the "iPhone" icon when your device appears under "Devices" subsection in iTunes.
- Click the "Info" tab from the list that comes up on your main iTunes screen.
- Scroll down and select the option to sync the calendar application on your computer with your iPhone.
- Click the "Sync" button to export iPhone calendar to computer.
- With iTunes, you can sync calendar with Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007, Microsoft Office 2010 on Windows OS, iCal on Mac OS X, and Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Note: Ensure you have the latest version of iTunes. You can click "Help" and "Check for updates" from iTunes.
Note: The iTunes application will automatically list compatible calendar applications installed on your computer.
Option 2: Utilize iPhone Calendar Transfer to transfer calendar from iPhone to PC (including the new computer)
With iPhone Calendar Transfer (iPhone Data Recovery), you can quickly and easily transfer calendar from iPhone to new computer, including the current calendar or the deleted/lost ones. There is no data loss.
For Mac users using Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6, go to the Mac version, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, to transfer calendar from iPhone to Mac. transferring calendar info from iphone to mac
Here are the steps for PC, and the guide of transferring calendar from iPhone to Mac (MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Pro) is the same.
- Download and launch iPhone Data Recovery on your PC (Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista).
- Connect iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Click "Start Scan" to scan your iPhone directly.
- Click "Calendar" to preview after the scanning process and select the wanted ones for transferring by clicking "Recover" button.
- Select a save path to copy iPhone calendar to computer.
After all the steps are done, you can view the information on the calendar in the formats of xls, xml, and txt. Warm reminded: iPhone Data Recovery can also transfer other contents to computer, such as contacts, call history, messages, notes, photos, videos, etc.