"My iPhone is stuck in recovery mode after iOS 11 beta 2 update. Please help."
Stuck in iPhone recovery mode when upgrade to iOS 11? iOS 11/10 update cause iPhone stuck in recovery mode? Don't want to restore iPhone with iTunes because it will erase data? iPhone is not recognized by iTunes although you have plugged it into computer? Many of you may have met these troubles, and lots of users have complained that iPhone is in recovery mode, an error with red iTunes logo during 90% done of iOS update. No worries. You can easily and completely fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode during or after iOS update without any damage or data loss on your device.
To enter and exit iphone recovery mode is a commom issue to iOS users. There are ways to help fix the iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue (apply to iOS 11/10/9/8/7), but first of all, you should figure out the reasons why your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode.
Why iPhone is Stuck in Recovery Mode
Your iPhone would get into recovery mode due to the following reasons. If you are in any of these cases, read on the contents to fix it.
1. iOS or other versios update. iPhone stuck in recovery mode after update could easily happen when there is an issue or you have extremely low battery life while installing the update.
2. Factory settings restore. iPhone stuck in recovery mode during/after restore could also take place when there is a problem while performing a regular restore.
3. Jailbreak. Wrong operation during jailbreak, jailbreak failure or even the correct steps of jailbreak may get you into jailbroken iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
4. Some unknown reasons. Sometimes when you are using iPhone, it would suddenly get into recovery mode with unknown reasons.
How to Fix iPhone 7/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4 Stuck in Recovery Mode
iPhone stuck in recovery loop is annoying. Most of iOS users prefer not to restore iPhone, because it would lose important photos, contacts, messages, etc. or there are no backup files for the device. To get out of this issue, you can try the 2 methods:
Using the Home and Power buttons: If the Home and Power buttons of your iPhone are in good working conditions, you can have a try on the 2 buttons to exit iPhone recovery mode.
Relying on Tenorshare ReiBoot: If the iPhone stuck in recovery mode is not recognized by iTunes, the Home or Power button is broken, iPhone is in black screen, or you don't have iTunes (the iTunes you have used to sync with iPhone), you can use this most professional freeware, Tenorshare ReiBoot, for your iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Many users have told us that they have successfully try Tenorshare ReiBoot to exit the iPhone recovery mode without data loss when updating to iOS 10/9/8.
Here is how:
Use Home and Power Buttons to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
1. Keep holding down the Home and Power buttons for about 15 seconds at the same time. This will shut off iPhone.
2. Then press the Power button to boot the iPhone.
3. Click on "Enter Recovery Mode" and then "Exit Recovery Mode". Your iPhone will restart itself.
After the restart, iPhone will come back to normal, and you can continue to update your iPhone to iOS 10/9/8. Tenorshare ReiBoot will never cause data loss and any further damage to reboot iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Feel free to rely on it when comes to iPhone recovery mode. For Mac users, you can go to Tenorshare ReiBoot for Mac to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode on Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6.