Deleted or Lost Pictures, Videos on Your Canon EOS Camera?
The Canon EOS camera is a good helper to capture and store our precious memories with good photos and videos taken. However, pictures or videos deletion could easily occur and you have to try every means to recover photos or videos from you Canon EOS. Below are the main pictures and videos loss scenarios:
- Deleted pictures and videos instead of saving by pressing wrong button accidentally
- Deleted the "not-so-nice" pictures when you find the Canon EOS camera memory card space is not enough
- Deleted photos from Canon EOS without backup
- Lost images and videos when transferring them from Canon EOS to PC or other devices without realizing the transferring failed
Other reasons like corruption or format could also erase your pics and videos on Cannon EOS. Still, you can easily get back all of them from you Cannon EOS, including the Canon EOS M, EOS Rebel T3i, EOS Rebel SL1, EOS Rebel T3, EOS Rebel T2i, EOS 450D, EOS 7D, EOS 50D, and more Canon digital cameos.
Tips You Should Know to Recue Your Images and Videos on Canon EOS
Once you find photos and videos missing, follow the 2 tips below to recue your data. You can also check to see more tips to rescue photos.
- 1. Keep the Canon camera in a safe place and do no attempt to take more pictures or videos to the Canon EOS memory card. This can recue your deleted files in case they are unrecoverable due to card physical damage or files overwriting.
- 2. Get the Canon EOS photo & videos recovery software below to recover deleted pictures and videos from Cannon EOS.
How to Recover Deleted/Lost/Corrupted/ Formatted Photos, Videos from Canon EOS?
No matter how you lost photos or videos from Canon camera, you can use Photo Recovery on your Windows computer to restore all photos and videos from Canon EOS. This digital image & videos recovery tool can help to recover data in their original formats in lossless quality , like photos in in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc, and videos in ASF, RM, DAT, MOV, AMR, M2TS, FLV, MPG, etc.
Photo Recovery is a Windows version running on Window 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. If you have a Mac on OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7, 10.6, you can go to the Mac version, Photo Recovery for Mac, to recover deleted photos or videos from Canon EOS on Mac.
Download and install the exact version of Photo Recovery on your computer and follow the guide below to retrieve photos and videos from Canon EOS camera. It also works to recover photos, videos from Canon Powershot.
- 1. Connect your Canon EOS camera to PC. If images are saved to memory card, you can draw out the card and connect it to PC with a card reader. Run Photo Recovery. In the interface, select the removable camera media, choose "Photo" or "Video" and click "Scan".
- 2. In the scanning result, you can preview the lost pictures and videos. Select them click "Recover".
- 3. In the pop-up dialog box, select a path to save the recovered photos and videos on your computer.
After recovering all deleted photo and videos from Canon EOS to computer, you can start to enjoy and taste your memories. But what if you delete them on your computer by accident? Relax, you can rescue all the photos and videos again even after empting Recycle Bin or Trash Bin on your computer.