Enjoying popular confidence of its fans, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is set to launch at IFA on Sept. 4th, 2013. According to Samsung, the newest oversized smartphone is lighter and slimmer than previous Notes and it features a 5.7-inch display, a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The primary distribution of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is scheduled on September 25th and this product will put on sale in more than 140 countries around the world, including USA, German, France, Canada, South Korea, etc.
Tips: Data loss could happen to you even if you are handling the latest and the most powerful device. Go to Android Data Recovery for help to recover your deleted or lost data on your Samsung Galaxy phone, or other Android devices. It will update and support Galaxy Note 3 as soon as possible.
The new Note 3 will also ship with Samsung's Knox security suite which is designed to help companies integrate Galaxy devices into their IT networks. Meanwhile, Samsung has redesigned its S-Pen stylus to be the "Key" to the Note 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs and Features
During the presentation on the release date, Samsung has unveiled the major specs and features of Galaxy Note 3. In the previous news, we have summed up the rumors about Galaxy Note 3. If you feel interested, go to Samsung to Release Galaxy Note 3.
1. Air Command. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 includes Air Command, a very useful looking tool for the S Pen which allows users to click the S Pen button while near the screen and pull up a fanned out menu of 5 S Pen options.
2. New Multitasking Options. The new Note 3 now allows users to do more on the multitasking front with a powerful Multi Window option, such as talking to two people at once on the ChatON app.
3. New S Pen. Samsung disclosed the new S Pen in the Galaxy Note 3 event, which is very flush with the new device and it features a new design.
4. Larger Display. The new display of Galaxy Note 3 is 5.7-inches, with a 1920 × 1080 resolution. This allows users a better and bigger full HD display to look at images, text and videos, plus movies and TV shows.
5. More Storage. The Galaxy Note 3 has 32GB and 64GB options, with more storage to users' data.
6. 13 MP Camera with Stabilization. There is an upgraded 13 MP camera with stabilization, which makes users look better. And users can also have access to a host of camera modes found on the Galaxy S4, like the Dual Shot.
7. Fine My Mobile and Anti Theft Features. There is a new Find My Mobile feature which allows users to quickly locate your device when it is lost or stolen. The new authentication can also prevent a thief from resetting the Note 3 and selling it.
There are other interesting features of this new Galaxy Note 3, such as the Wi-Fi is in faster and longer range, pause function is smarter, there is a 1080P front facing camera, more powerful battery.
Together with the release of Galaxy Note 3, Samsung unveils its Galaxy Gear smart watch, which allows users to view alerts and emails, and then see the same email on the screen of the Note 3 when they pull it out of their pocket thanks to Smart Relay. What's more, users can also answer calls with the Galaxy Gear a hands free device.