Lost Data on MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?
"How do I recover deleted photos from my MacBook Pro without backup? I accidently deleted the files from the trash can."
For you who have a MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air, data loss from the MacBook hard drive becomes common. Even though Mac OS X (including OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8) is equipped with Time Machine, there are times that Time Machine won't help here and there, such as when you forget to set it up, or when there are technical errors like backup failure. Luckily, you can easily and quickly get back all lost files from MacBook hard drive with Data Recovery for Mac. It is the most professional data recovery software for MacBook file recovery.
There are lots of scenarios that could cause data loss on your Mac. However, Data Recovery for Mac will help you recover all lost MacBook files. The data loss situations can be categorized as follows:
- Accidentally deleted files or emptied the Trash in your MacBook without backup.
- Carelessly formatted Macintosh internal hard drive and files were totally lost.
- Partition or drive becomes inaccessible due to some unknown reasons.
- System unexpectedly crashed or shut down and files disappeared.
- Mac file system (HFS/HFS+) errors made files inaccessible.
Data Recovery for Mac will help to recover MacBook files including photos, contacts, videos, music, emails, excel files, word files or other documents. Below is the chart that shows you the Mac OS X and the detailed MacBook models that Data Recovery for Mac supports.
|Mac OS X:||macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion. 10.7, 10.6 and more|
|MacBook Models:||MacBook Air 1.7 GHz 11 in, MacBook Air 1.8 GHz 13 in, MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz 13 in, MacBook Pro 2.9 GHz 13 in, MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz 13 in, MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz 13 in, MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz 15 in, MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 15 in, MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz 15 in|
Here are the guides to find back files on MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
- 1. Run Data Recovery for Mac on your MacBook Pro, and select "Lost File Recovery".
- 2. Select the volume where you lost files and the file types to scan.
- 3. Preview the lost files and select them to recover.