USB flash drive data loss can be caused by many reasons: accidental deletion, formatting, improper ejection, virus infection, etc. If you are unlucky to get USB drive files lost and are looking for a feasible way to recover USB data on Mac OS X computer, you are suggested to take Any Data Recovery into consideration. It can easily recover data from USB flash drive, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, pen drive, etc within 3 steps before overwritten.
Best USB Data Recovery Software in 2017
Any Data Recovery for Mac, as the name suggests, can easily recover any kinds of files on Mac, including both internal hard disk and external storage media like USB flash drive, SD cards. Whatever the reason that causes USB drive data loss, the best data recovery software is here to undelete and retrieve USB deleted files on iMac/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air.
Key Features of Mac USB Recovery Software:
- Recover documents, photos, videos, audios and other more files.
- Restore lost/formatted/damaged/infected/inaccessible files and folders on USB storage device.
- Preview before recovery to accurately get back lost USB flash drive data.
- Support with all brands of USB flash memory, such as SanDisk, Seagate, Kingston, Toshiba, Samsung, etc.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks and under computers.
How to Recover Deleted Files from USB Drive with Any Data Recovery Software
As mentioned above, any USB recovery software makes it super easy to recover data from USB hard drive. Free download USB data recovery software Mac version now to see how it works.
- 1. Plug in your USB flash drive into Mac and run this USB recovery software. Choose "Lost File Recovery" to move on.
- 2. Select the location of USB drive and click "Scan" to automatically search all files and folders on the flash drive.
- 3. When scanning process done, preview the well listed recoverable data. Choose your desired files and click "Recover" button to restore USB flash files back to Mac.
1. Make sure not to add more files to the same USB memory before recovery to avoid flash drive data overwriting.
2. Don't save the recovered data back on your original USB drive again.
That's all. With this 2017 top USB drive data recovery software on hand, you don't have to worry about USB flash drive data corruption anymore.
Extra Knowledge: What is the USB Flash Drive?
USB flash drive, also called USB drive, USB stick, pen drive, flash-drive or USB memory, is a widely used removable and rewritable data storage device today. With its smaller size and faster transmission speed, transferring and saving files between storage media and computers have become more convenient. Generally, a USB drive has thousands of times more capacity and are durable and reliable because there are no internal moving parts. Unlike floppy disk drives or CDs, it's unharmed by either electromagnetic interference or surface damages. Currently on the market 8 GB to 256 GB flash drives are frequently sold.