iCare Data Recovery is a famous software which provide effective deleted file recovery solution for Windows users. However, there are lots users who want to use this software on their Mac, what to do? In this article, we are going to introduce you the best iCare Data Recovery alternatives for Mac.
If you are still searching for iCare Data Recovery for Mac download, we here suggest you have a look at Any Data Recovery for Mac, an even powerful tool, which can help to instantly and effectively recover lost Mac hard disk & iTunes data.
|iCare Data Recovery||Any Data Recovery|
|Available for Windows||√||√|
|Available for Mac||-||√|
|100% Recovery Rate||√||√|
|Free to Use||√||√|
|Various Recovery Modes||-||√|
|Support Most Storage Device||√||√|
Before choose a suitable recover tool, we suggest you to consider its features. For that iCare Data Recovery does not provide a Mac version, then those Mac users who want to recover their lost files could consider Any Data Recovery which has perfectly cover all the functions of iCare Data Recovery and provide even more selections.
After download and install this software, you will be able to see the interface below when launching. In the main page, there are recovery options, you can select whatever you need by reading the explaination.
- Lost File Recovery - Recover files deleted from Trash, and lost files from formatted partitions, and external storage devices instantly.
- Raw Recovery - Rescue your files from seriously damages file system partitions with a deeper scan.
- Partition Recovery - Restore inaccessible, deleted, corrupted, or altered partitions and then recover lost data within it.
- iTunes Backup Recovery - Recover contacts, photos, text messages and other data on iPhone/iPod/iPad by extracting iTunes backup.
- Resume Recovery - Save your scanning result, and import it to recover data later without a second scan.
Step 1: Here take "Lost File Recovery" as example, after click it on the main page, you then are required to select the volume your lost files located and click "Scan".
Tips: You are allowed to pick up specific file type as you want, just choose the drop-down menu.
Step 2: When scanning process is done, all the recoverable files will be displayed. Find out those files you need and click "Recover" to get them back. And you can preview them before recovery.
Step 3: Specify a path which you want to save the files, we suggest you not to save them at the old path where you lost them.
For alternative to iCare Data Recovery for Mac, now you can have a try and experience the convenience of Any Data Recovery for Mac. If you have any questions, don't hesitate come to us.