Need to Clean Up iTunes Music Library?
"I have many copies of songs in iTunes and I need a music cleanup tool to remove the duplicate music. Any suggestions?"
"There are so many unnamed albums and tracks in my iTunes 11. Any good iTunes cleaner to fix my iTunes library?"
No matter whether you are owning an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, your iTunes library could be quite messy upon a time. You may have lots of duplicate songs in iTunes, which devour the hard drive space, clutter up your iTunes library, and destroy your listening experience. Or iTunes library is peppered with missing or mislabeled songs, artist information, album artwork, etc. Totally a nightmare, isn't it! Never mind. Here is the list of the top 5 iTunes organizers/cleaners to help you clean up iTunes music library by deleting song duplicates and completing music info.
Top 5 Music Cleanup Software for iTunes (including iTunes 11) on Windows/Mac
You can pick out any one from the 5 best iTunes music library cleanup software to clean up your iTunes library.
Tenorshare Music Cleanup is at the top of the list as to iTunes library cleanup. With excellent capacity, it can meet all of your needs to organize your iTunes library. Here are the highlights in details.
- Quickly find and remove duplicated songs in iTunes Library to free up hard drive space
- Fix grayed out songs for iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Automatically fix mislabeled songs with song name, artist info, album, genre and more. iTunes genre info missing will never bother you.
- Tidy both iTunes library for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/, iPad Air 2/Air/mini 3/mini 2/4/3/mini, iPod touch 5/4, and local music folders
- Allow to manually edit music tags
- Support the latest iTunes 12.6, iTunes 12.5/12, iTunes 11 on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
- Automatically sync the fixed songs to iTunes or your local music library.
- Easy-to-follow wizards to guide you
- The trial version allows you to clean up iTunes music library for 10 times; the full version is in a competitive price, which only costs you a little money.
Free download this Any iTunes music cleanup software here, and learn how to organize or clean up iTunes library.
Top 2. TuneUp
TuneUp is another iTunes music cleanup program similar to Music Cleanup. It also has the function to help you fix your disorganized music collection. It can clean up iTunes duplicates, fix songs with inaccurate song information (like "Track 01"), and find missing album covers automatically. The most different features compared with Music Cleanup are that TuneUp has more complicated user interfaces and much more expensive.
Top 3. TidyMyMusic for Mac
Another iTunes updater option is TidyMyMusic for Mac. It can also help to clean up music by fixing mislabeled songs with full information, downloading missing album artwork and removing duplicate music. It runs on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 and lower. If you have a PC running Windows OS, try Music Cleanup.
Top 4. Tunes Cleaner
To help iTunes organize library, you can try Tunes Cleaner. It can also detect and delete song duplicates, get album artwork for iTunes and other music files and allow you to edit music tags manually. However, some of the cons like higher price, slow speed may drive you crazy.
Top 5. iCleanup
Just like the Music Cleanup, iCleanup also acts as an iTunes duplicates cleaner and iTunes duplicate remover. It offers 3 ways to delete duplicates, that is remove, move to trash and delete permanently. It works for Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6. For Windows users, Music Cleanup is the best option.
If you have many favorite songs on computer or on external hard drive/CDs that are not purchased from iTunes, you can also add that music to your iTunes library. Never worry about the mess in your iTunes library, since you can select the iTunes music library cleanup software from the top 5 ones to tidy your music library.