iTunes Album Artwork, ID3 Tag Information is Missing or Mislabeled?
How many times have you ripped a CD in iTunes only to find no album art (or the wrong arts), the ID 3 tags like song's name, artist, genre, year, album missing or mislabeled? If you've purchased the songs from the iTunes Store, the music or albums will come with album art and the ID 3 tags. But for songs gotten by other means, or the music added from CD/DVD, the ID 3 tags could be in shambles and the album artwork is not showing in iTunes, which calls for you to edit song information in your iTunes (such as iTunes 12, 11).
In this article, we will show you how to easily and quickly add album art, edit ID3 tags for iTunes songs. Surely, it also applies to the iTunes music for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air 2, iPad Air/mini 3/mini 2/mini/4/3/2, iPod touch 5/4 and other iOS devices.
How to Edit iTunes Song Info, including to Add Alum Artwork, Edit ID3 Tags and More?
To find and add album art in iTunes, edit ID3 tags, or keep your music collection organized, the simplest solution is to use Any Music Cleanup. It will help to edit your iTunes songs info (including the iTunes 12, 11):
- Get album artwork in iTunes as an album artwork assistant
- Edit ID3 tags in iTunes as a music tag editor
Music Cleanup supports every music file formats, including MP3 (*.mp3), M4A (*. M4a), WAV, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC, etc. and ID3 tag version, including ID3v1 and ID3v2 (ID3v2.4).
Free download and install Any Music Cleanup on your Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. To edit the songs' information in iTunes or for iPhone, iPad and iPod, do as follows:
Music Cleanup can help to find album artwork automatically and you can also manually add it by selecting your favorite art. Here is how to add album artwork to iTunes 11 or other iTunes version.
- 1. Run Music Cleanup and click the "Start Scan" button. Select "Undefined songs" on the left of the interface and select one song. You will see the missing or mislabeled songs information on the right. Click "Identify" to allow this album art downloader to help add the alum artwork for your iTunes songs.
Alternatively, you can manually add album art for the tracks. Click the Pencil icon and double-click the picture. In the pop-up window, choose a picture for the album art.
- 2. Click "Apply" to get the alum art to the song.
Similar to adding alum art to the song, you can either let Music Cleanup help to edit metadata to MP3 or M4A, or edit yourself.
- 1. Select one song and click "Identify". The ID3 tags including artist info, album artwork, song name, genre, year, etc. will be intelligently found.
To manually edit, click the Pencil icon shown in the following picture and you can start to edit the music information in any way you want.
- 2. Click "Apply" to apply the edited music tags to the song.
After you edit the iTunes song info with Music Cleanup, the retrieved information or ID3 tag, including track details, is embedded to the MP3/M4A file itself. You can also delete duplicate songs in iTunes music library. Music Cleanup will automatically sync the fixed songs to iTunes library.