Why You Need to Recover Data from iPhone Icarnternal Memory Card?
Admit it or not, you could easily lose data from the internal memory on your dear iPhone. Here are the main reasons why you need iPhone memory recovery.
- Your iPhone is broken, damaged (water-damaged) and you need to get back important files from it.
- You accidently deleted important photos, contacts, notes, messages.
- Factory settings restore or device formatting erased iPhone memory data.
- iOS 7.1/7 update, iOS 8, iOS 9.3, iOS 9, iOS 10 upgrade, or jailbreak wiped off your valuable contents.
Other data loss scenarios like iPhone black screen of death, white Apple logo screen of death, iPhone locked screen, iPhone 5s memory disappearing can also make data inaccessible.
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted, Lost Data from iPhone Memory?
Yes, there are a few methods for you to restore deleted or lost files from your iPhone memory, and in the next part we will introduce 3 best ones: recover iPhone memory files without backup, from iTunes backup and through iCloud backup.
You should note, however, that do not put any new data to overwrite the space of the iPhone memory, such as do not sync with iTunes or iCloud, and do not transfer data into the device. Otherwise, your data will become unrecoverable.
iPhone Memory Recovery: Top 3 Options to Retrieve iPhone Memory Data
Your best option for iPhone flash memory recovery, according to our thousands of tests, is iPhone Data Recovery. With 100% recovery rate, this professional iPhone memory recovery software offer 3 options to can retrieve all iPhone memory data, including photos, messages (text messages, SMS, MMS, iMessages, WhatsApp), contacts, videos, notes, call history, bookmarks, SMS attachments, voice memos, etc.
iPhone Data Recovery supports any iOS 10, iOS 9.3, iOS 9, iOS 8.1, iOS 8, iOS 7.1, iOS 7, iOS 6 iPhone, including iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus/6s, iPhone 6 Plus/6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 for jailbroken or non-jailbroken models.
Select one option from the top 3 ones supplied by iPhone Data Recovery, and recover your lost iPhone memory data:
- Option 1. Recover iPhone Memory Data without Backup
- Option 2. Retrieve iPhone Memory Files via iTunes Backup
- Option 3. Restore iPhone Memory Contents through iCloud Backup
Download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your Windows computer (Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista). If you have a Mac on OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6, go to the Mac version iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
Here is how to undelete data from iPhone internal memory card in details. We show the example of iPhone 5S internal memory recovery.
If you have no backup files (such as the iTunes or iCloud backup files), this option can help to get back data, like, missing 40GB of memory on iPhone 6 from your iPhone without backup.
- 1. Connect iPhone to your PC and run iPhone Data Recovery. You will see "Recover Data from iOS Device" is the default mode. Click on "Start Scan" to scan your iPhone memory.
- 2. After scanning, iPhone Data Recovery will list all data and allow you to select to recover.
If you have iTunes backup files, iPhone Data Recovery can act as an iPhone backup extractor to extract and recover files from the unreadable and inaccessible. There is no need to connect iPhone to iTunes, and no need to open iTunes.
- 1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery and it will automatically find and list all your iTunes backup files. Select your iPhone backup file and click "Start Scan".
- 2. Select data to recover in the scanning result.
If you have backed up your iPhone with iCloud, iPhone Data Recovery will help to retrieve your deleted or lost data from iCloud backup. It won't delete anything on your device.
- 1. Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and log into iCloud account. This software will never keep a record of your Apple account information or content, and never leak out any of your information.
- 2. Select your iPhone backup file to download and you can start iPhone memory card recovery.
iPhone Data Recovery will help to recover data from your iPhone memory and save the files onto your computer. Then you can transfer the recovered data from computer to your iPhone - this won't delete the new and current contents on your device.