Deleted or Lost iPhone Files?
You must be upset and want to restore iPhone data from iCloud backup if you have that backup. In fact, it is easy for you to lose iPhone data, like you accidentally deleted photos by pressing wrong buttons, restore your iPhone to original factory settings, iOS 8, iOS 7, 6 jailbreak, iOS 8.1 or iOS 8 update erased all iPhone content, iPhone is stuck in White/Black Apple logo screen of death or recovery mood loop, inaccessible system error, iPhone is damaged, lost or stolen, etc.
I want to Restore My iPhone Data from iCloud
If you have ever used iCloud to backup your iPhone before data loss, you can easily and quickly extract and retrieve iPhone data from iCloud backup with iPhone Data Recovery, which will be introduced in the next part in details.
To backup iPhone data to iCloud, go to Settings > iCloud Storage & Backup, and tap "Back Up Now". You can also turn on iCloud Backup if it's off to allow it to automatically backup your iPhone data.
Or you can backup your iPhone data to iTunes or to computer, and then recover lost data.
How to Recover iPhone Photos, Contacts, Notes, App Data or other Files from iCloud Backup?
"How do I restore my iPhone from iCloud? I can't find the data on my iPhone and have no iTunes backup files. Please help."
Method 1: Recover Data from iCloud Backup in Apple's Way
Apple has officially told us how to restore data from iCloud backup but in his way, you'll need to erase all data and settings from your device.
- 1.Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage, then tap the name of your device to view a list of iCloud backups.
- 2.Check the date of the backup you want to restore, because you'll be restoring only what iCloud backed up on that date.
Method 2: Recover Data from iCloud Backup with Professional Data Reocvery Tool
Alternatively you can try iPhone Data Recovery to extract and recover iPhone data from iCloud backup, or download incomplete iCloud backup. It enables you to preview the backed up data in iCloud and selectively choose any wanted files to undelete, like photos from camera roll, App data (pictures, videos), contacts, messages, call history, notes, reminders, Safari bookmarks, voice memos, WhatsApp, Viber chat history and more other data. With excellent capacity, it supports data recovery from iCloud backup of iOS 8, iOS 7 or iOS 6 for any iPhone models, such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
Moreover, iPhone Data Recovery won't overwrite your data, so it does not cause data loss and damage on your iPhone. Download and install it on your Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. If you have a Mac on OS X 10.9 Mavericks/10.8 Mountain Lion/10.7/10.6, go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
Here is the guide on how to retrieve iPhone data (including app data) from iCloud backup on a PC.
1. Run iPhone Data Recovery on your PC and select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File". Then enter your iCloud account and password to sign in iCloud.Note: This icloud backup viewer tool will never keep a record of your Apple account information or content, and never leak out any of your information.
- 2. After logging into iCloud, this program will automatically find and list all iCloud backup files in your account. Choose the backup file you want to recover data from and click "Next".
- 3. Then you can scan the iCloud content. Preview the lost data in the scanning result. After that, select files you want and click "Recover" to start iPhone data recovery from iCloud backup.
That's all there is to it. With this powerful iPhone data recovery software, you won't need to worry about data loss on your iPhone forever.
iPhone Data Recovery can recover iPhone files without backup or from iTunes backup. If you are in need, don't hesitate to try it. You also can use iPhone data recovery software backup your WhatsApp chat messages, Viber chat messages, photos, contacts and other data to computer in readable formats.