Deleted iPhone 7/6s/6/6 Plus/5S voice memos by mistake? Lost voice messages after restore? Updated to iOS 10 and lost voice recordings? iPhone wouldn't sync with iTunes? Want to retrieve deleted voice recordings from iPhone? As an iPhone user who records and stores voice messages, you may suffer voice memos loss due to some unpleasant reasons. But there is no worry! You can easily recover iPhone 7/6s/6/6 Plus/5S voice memos without backup; or alternatively you can retrieve them from iPhone backup.
How to Recover Deleted, Lost iPhone 7/6s/6/6 Plus/5S Voice Memos - 3 Ways You Must Know
"How to retrieve deleted voice memos from iPhone 5S? Please help!"
When you find you accidently deleted voice memos on iPhone, or lost iPhone voice memos after factory settings restore, jailbreak, iOS update, damage, firmware corruption, or other improper operations, you can use iPhone Data Recovery on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista to undelete iPhone voice memos.
As to iPhone voice memo recovery, this professional data recovery software supplies 3 powerful ways:
- Recover Voice Memos from iPhone without iTunes/iCloud Backup: You don't need to worry about whether you have backed up iPhone 7/6s/6/6 Plus/5S or not before voice memos loss. You can easily recover deleted voice memos from iPhone without backup.
- Recover iPhone Voice Memos from iTunes Backup: There is no need to open iTunes, or connect iPhone 7/6s/6/6 Plus/5S to iTunes.
- Restore iPhone Voice Memos from iCloud Backup: There is no data loss on your device and no personal information leaking out.
If you don't have iTunes or iCloud backup, you can rely on iPhone Data Recovery to recover deleted voice memos directly from iPhone without backup files. Here is how:
- 1. Run iPhone Data Recovery on your Windows computer after installation. Then connect iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
- 2. In the interface of this program, click "Start Scan" since "Recover Data from iOS Device" is selected by default.
- 3. Preview and check the lost voice memos after scanning. Then select them to recover.
If you have used iTunes to backup iPhone, you should not use iTunes to restore the lost voice memos from backup files, because all iPhone data will be converted into the ones in the backup files. This means your new, current data and settings will be erased. Therefore, you'd better use iPhone Data Recovery to restore voice memos from iTunes backup. It will never cause any data loss on your iPhone. Here is how:
- 1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes backup File" on the interface of iPhone Data Recovery. Then it will help to find and list all iTunes backup files. Choose the exact one and click "Start Scan".
- 2. After scanning, select the lost voice memos or voicemail to recover. Remember to choose a proper path to save all the recovered voice recordings.
If you have iCloud backup files, sign into your iCloud account under "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File". Then get back all lost voice memos from your iCloud.
You will notice that all the voice memos are retrieved in their original formats so that you can play back at any time. You can also learn how to find deleted voicemail on iPhone with this software. It work well to recover iPhone voice memos after iOS 10 update or after jailbreak. It supports iOS 9, iOS 8. If you are using Mac, you can go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to recover iPhone voice memos on Mac OX S 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6.