iPhone, iPad, or iPod Crashed? - Problems That You May Suffer
"My iPhone crashed during iOS 7 update. It's unresponsive. Please help me."
"My iPad crashed during restore. How to fix it?"
That the iPhone, iPad, or even iPod crashes is a generic iOS problem and can occur from Safari to Maps. When encountering this crash, your device may get into such situations:
- iPhone or other devices is stuck in endless reboot loop.
- The device is stuck in connect to iTunes screen (the recovery mode).
- iPhone crashed and stuck on Apple logo screen of death.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod crashed but iTunes could not recognize it and won't restore.
- You have no iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- iTunes can recognize your crashed device but you have to restore it to its original factory settings and lose all data. Worse still, you have no backup files.
- iPhone (or iPad, iPod) crashed and you won't power on (turn on it) or turn it off.
- iPhone (or iPad, iPod) crashed and lost all contacts, messages or other data.
Why iPhone/iPad/iPod Crashes? - Scenarios That iOS Devices Crashed or Frozen
iOS devices crashed can occur due to many scenarios, and mostly they are:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch crashes during iOS update, such as iOS 7.1 update or iOS 7 update (including iOS 7.0.6, 7.0.5, 7.0.4, 7.0.4).
- iDevice crashes during restore (factory settings restore).
- iDevice crashes during software update.
- iPhone crashes during or after jailbreak.
Sometimes your iPhone crashes when editing photos, opening messages, etc. No matter how your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch crashes, you can follow the method below to free restart it and completely fix this issue.
How to Fix It When iPhone/iPad/iPod Crashes? - Free Way to Reboot/Reset It to Run Normally and Smoothly
iPhone always crashes and surely it is vexing. Luckily, you can easily fix it with the professional iOS device reboot freeware, Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). By putting your device into and then out of recovery mode, Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) will force to reboot your device without data loss or damage. It will help to make your device run more normally and smoothly than before to lessen the chance of crashes.
With excellent capacity, Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) supports all iOS devices, including:
|iPhone models:||iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS|
|iPad models:||iPad Air, iPad mini 2 (iPad mini with Retina display), iPad 4 (iPad with Retina display), the new iPad (iPad 3), iPad 2, iPad 1|
|iPad models:||iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 2G, iPod touch 1G|
Free download Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) on your Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. If you have a Mac on OS X Mavericks 10.9/Mountain Lion 10.8/10.7/10.6, go to the Mac version, Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) for Mac.
Then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable and double-click Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) to run it. You will get the interface as below.
Click "Enter Recovery Mode" and then "Exit Recovery Mode", your crashed device will restart or reset totally without restore, without iTunes, without data loss and damage.
iPhone Crashed and Lost All Contacts? - How to Recover Data
If you find iPhone crashed and lost all contacts, or other data, you can try the tips below to fix your iPhone crashes problem and recover data.
- 1. Use Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) to reboot your iPhone (refer to the content above). This will help set your iPhone in a stable state and fix the iPhone program crashes. It won't crash again.
- 2. Recover lost contacts from iPhone
That the iPhone, iPad or iPod crashes is no longer a problem with the free software Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) on your computer. Any other iOS device issue like dead iPhone with black screen, iPhone won't turn on can also be completely fixed by this program.