Have you surprised at every year's iPhone Photography Awards? You can also take wonderful photos with your iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 6/6s Plus. But you'd better be cautious because you could lose the precious pictures due to accidental deletion, factory settings restore, camera roll errors, firmware update, or other scenarios. Anyway, if you suffer data loss, you can easily recover deleted/lost iPhone 6s/6 (Plus) photos, including the ones from camera roll, photo library, photo stream, and apps (from Facebook, WhatsApp, Tango, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle) with the aid of iPhone 6 data recovery software.
Free download and install Any iOS Data Recovery. And you will get 3 options for recovering photos from iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6s/6 Plus.
- Option 1. Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6, 6 Plus without Backup
- Option 2. Restore iPhone 6/6 Plus Pictures from iTunes Backup
- Option 3. Get Back iPhone 6/6 Plus Camera Roll from iCloud Backup
If you have no backup files, you can try "Recover Data from iOS Devices" on iPhone 6 Data Recovery. This option will help you undelete all lost iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus photos, not only the ones from camera roll, but also the ones from photo library, photo stream, chat apps' conversations, downloaded pictures, or other apps.
No iCloud or iTunes backup file is need. Here is how:
- Step 1. Install and run Any iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Connect the iPhone to computer.
- Step 2. Select the photos type that you need prior to scan.
- Step 3. Preview and check photos. Select the lost ones to recover.
You can recover iPhone 6 photos from iTunes backup file if you have one. All the backed-up photos are the ones from camera roll. Any iOS Data Recoveryy will extract all the unreadable photos from iTunes backup file and recover them into accessible formats without quality loss. The most important thing is that, this software won't delete anything on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
- Step 1. Click on the iTunes symbol of iPhone 6 Data Recovery and the "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" mode appears.
- Step 2. Select the iTunes backup file to scan.
- Step 3. Recover all the lost camera roll photos.
If you have iCloud backup, iPhone 6 Data Recovery can help to retrieve all lost photos without deleting data. You can quickly get back what you lost in a few clicks.
- Step 1. Log into your iCloud account under the mode "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" , (you can click on the iCloud symbol on this software).
- Step 2. Select the iCloud backup file to download into the computer.
- Step 3. Recover all lost camera roll photos.
Thus, whether you've backed up your iPhone photos or not, this iPhone Data Recovery softwareenables you to get back your lost photos from iPhone 6 or other iPhone/iPad model with several clicks.