Lost Contact list from iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?
Contacts kept on smartphones are really convenient to contact with others, since few of us can remember the exact call numbers. And if you lost them without backup, you can easily recover all iPhone 6 contacts.
In this article, you will learn top 3 options to get back your deleted or lost contact list from iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. In addition, it can applied to retrieve contacts from iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/5s/5s,etc. When you are in one of the following data loss situations, try iPhone 6 Data Recovery, the world's 1st software for contacts recovery on iPhone 6/6 Plus.
- Accidentally deleted iPhone 6 contacts by mistake.
- Factory settings restore or hard reset erased all iPhone 6/6 Plus contents.
- iOS 10 newer versions update wiped off important contacts.
- Jailbreak trial or attempt failed and all contacts disappeared.
- Sync or back up with iTunes/iCloud but contacts are missing.
- Try to transfer data to computer but lost contacts during transfer.
- Damage, file corrupt, passcode loss or other reasons.
- Option 1. No Backup File? How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 6, 6 Plus without Backup?
- Option 2. Have iTunes Backup? How to Restore iPhone 6, 6 Plus Contacts from iTunes Backup File?
- Option 3. Have iCloud Backup? How to Get Back iPhone 6, 6 Plus Contact List from iCloud Backup?
If you forget to backup iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and lose contacts, iPhone 6 Data Recovery will help you find back all contact numbers directly on iPhone 6 without backup. And you can preview and check all contacts before recovery. All the recovered iPhone 6 contacts can be imported as vCard or VCF files.
- 1. Run iPhone 6 Data Recovery on your computer and connect your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to this computer.
- 2. Scan all data under "Recover Data from iOS Devices" mode.
- 3. Select the deleted contacts to recover.
If you have iTunes backup file, you'd better try iPhone 6 Data Recovery to recover deleted contacts. It allows you to extract from the unreadable backup file, freely select any lost numbers to recover, and never deletes your iPhone 6 data during recovery. You can also check to see the detailed user guide.
- 1. Click on the iTunes symbol of iPhone 6 Data Recovery. Then the "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" mode is there.
- 2. Select your backup file to scan.
- 3. Select all lost contacts or only the ones you want to recover. Click on "Recover" button to perform contacts recovery.
iPhone 6 Data Recovery allows you to extract iCloud backup file quickly and retrieve lost contacts without deleting other files on your device. It's safe because it never keeps records of your iCloud account & password and never leaks out your information.
- 1. Click on the iCloud symbol on this software to get into the "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" mode.
- 2. Log into your iCloud account.
- 3. Select iCloud backup file to download onto the computer. It's fast.
- 4. Preview and select the missing contact list to recover.