Need to Restart iPhone 5? You Can Reboot It Free without Data Loss!
Rebooting an iPhone has become a frequent occurrence in our daily life. There are many scenarios that you need to force to restart your device since it won't boot properly, and here you can find a way to reboot your iPhone 5 for free, as well as to free 5S reboot. We list the reasons that mostly require you to get your device start over again.
- 1. Keep iPhone 5 running smoothly. Rebooting should be a regular part of your device's maintenance in order to make your iPhone 5 running smoothly.
- 2. iPhone 5 is stuck in recovery mode. After iOS 7.1 or 7 update, iOS 8/8.1 upgrade, factory settings restore, jailbreak, or due to other reasons, your iPhone 5 may be stuck in "connect to iTunes" mode. You can reboot the device to normal.
- 3. iPhone 5 is stuck in white Apple logo screen of death. In this case, you need to reboot the device to get to its normal settings.
- 4. iPhone 5 is locked with a forgotten passcode. You cannot access your iPhone until you restart it.
- 5. iPhone 5 is frozen or hung. When your device can't activate or respond, rebooting will do help.
- 6. The Home or Power button is broken when you need to reboot iPhone 5. You can find a way to free restart iPhone 5 without Power/Lock/Home button.
- 7. iPhone 5 is not recognized by iTunes. Restarting iPhone 5 to normal can help iTunes recognize your device.
When you are encountering such situations, you need to reboot iPhone 5 for free without data loss.
How to Reboot iPhone 5 - Free iPhone 5 Reboot Solution
If you want to reboot iPhone 5 stuck in recovery mode/white Apple logo/freezes/rebooting loop, etc. Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is the most powerful free iPhone 5 reboot software. It helps you reboot iPhone 5 without charge by entering iPhone recovery mode and then exiting. Your device will totally restart to normal without data loss. If your iPhone 5 has already been stuck in recovery mode, the only thing you need to do is to 1 click reboot it with Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). It also supports to reboot iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S and iPhone 6/6 Plus.
Any Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is the Windows version and the Mac version is called Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) for Mac. The Windows version supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, and the Mac version supports Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10/Mavericks 10.9/Mountain Lion 10.8/10.7/10.6. Free download the right version on your computer and do as follows.
- 1. Connect iPhone 5 to computer and double-click Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). It will automatically detect your device. Click "Enter Recovery Mode". If your iPhone is in stuck in recovery mode, skip to step 3.
- 2. Then your iPhone 5 will enter recovery mode by showing "Connect to iTunes" on its screen.
- 3. Click "Exit Recovery Mode" on Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). After several seconds, your iPhone 5 will restart to normal.
After iPhone 5 reboots itself, you will regain access to it and freely use it to do anything you like, such as making calls, sending messages, playing games, factory settings restore. Share this free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) with your friends.