When taking a decisive moment's snapshot or a well-composed landscape photograph with your iPhone, you must want to share with your families or friends. Each time you share the image with them, you rejoice two, three or four times as much. Emailing photos from iPhone to a recipient is a simple and quick way to share your pictures. Since many users have asked "how do I email photos from iPhone", we will dedicate the steps to email photos from iPhone quickly in the next part.
Note: After taking beautiful photos with your iPhone camera, you may delete them by accidently or lose them due to some unpleasant reasons. In this case, you can easily recover all lost photos from your iPhone. And then you can attach these photos from iPhone to email.
How to Email a Picture or Multiple Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4
The reason why you can't email iPhone photos is probably that you're in the wrong procedures. Never mind. Just follow the easy steps to email a picture or multiple photos from your iPhone. They are applied to iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, as well as to an iPad and iPod touch on iOS 10/9.3/9.2/9/8/7.
- Step 1. Navigate to the Photos app on your iPhone. Choose the album containing the photos you want to send from your iPhone to email. If you took photos using your iPhone, they should be in an album up to top called "Camera Roll". Note: You can find Camera Roll, Photos Stream, and Photo Library on your albums. Select one that contains your target photos. You can also see the differences among the iPhone Photo Library, Camera Roll, and Photo Stream.
- Step 2. Tap the button in the upper righthand corner that looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of it. This will initiate the edit mode.
- Step 3. Tap the photos you want to send. You can choose to email one photo or several of them - only 5 photos by email at one time.
- Step 4. Tap the "Share" button at the bottom. You will be presented with a few options. Choose "Email".
- Step 5. You will see the selected photos inserted in the body of a new email. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to send the photos to. You can also type a subject line of the email if you want. Then tap the "Send" button.
- Step 6. A message will appear asking which size to send the photos: Small, Medium, Large or Actual Size. Next to each option you'll see the total size of the email in KB or MB. Select one of them to start emailing photos. You'd better not send more than 10MB in one go, because some email systems will reject the message entirely if it's too large.
Make sure you selection and your iPhone will start sending the message. It may take some time according to the size of your photos and the speed of the network or the Wi-Fi. After emailing is finished, you will hear a "woosh" sound indicating that your message has been sent.
Besides emailing the pictures, another way to share your images is to transfer photos from your iPhone to PC or Mac, so that you can freely share them to any phones, such as the phones on Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Nokia Symbian.