“Hello! I have a problem with the recovery of the notes. I have deleted one note from iCloud service accidently. The note has had disappeared from my iPhone X automatically. How can I recover this note?”
When you bought the new iPhone X/8/8 Plus, you must have put some useful tips or information on your notes. Notes can be important if it carries our personal information. What if you mistakenly delete your notes or accidentally lose your notes? Don’t worry! We’re going to introduce top 4 ways on how to restore lost notes on iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
If your missing notes are still in the Notes App, you can restore your recently deleted notes on iPhone without iCloud or computer. They might stay in the "Recently Deleted" folder where all deleted notes are stored for a period of 30 days. Here's how to check.
1. Go to “Recently Deleted” folder in the notes app
2. Click “Edit” button in the upper right corner
3. Select notes you want and click “Move to…” button in the bottom left corner
4. Selected a folder you want to move to. Then go to the folder to view the undeleted notes.
Most people do not regularly backup their data. And they have no recently deleted notes folder on their iPhone. But they can recover their lost notes on iPhone without backup using Tenorshare UltData (iPhone Data Recovery). Here’s how it works.
1. Download UltData on your PC or Mac. Run it and connect your iPhone or iPad to computer.
2. Click “Scan” button to scan your device for lost files.
3. Once the scan completed, preview and select files you want. Click “Recover” to start data recovery.
This method requires that you’ve made a backup for your iPhone with iTunes. And iTunes will wipe all the current data on your iOS devices. So you can also use UltData to choose any file you’d like to retrieve.
1. Select iTunes Backup File to Scan
Choose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the interface.
2. Select Backup Files
Select your iPhone backup files and click "Start Scan" to start iTunes backup extracting.
3. Preview the Notes
Preview the notes and check those you need. Then click "Recover" to save.
Besides, for those users who haven't got an iTunes backup for your iPhone X, you can also use UltData to download and extract your lost notes on iPhone X/8 from iCloud backup.
1. Select recovery mode and log onto iCloud
Click the iCloud symbol to switch to "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File". Then enter your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and click "Sign in" to log in.
2. Scan iCloud backup
According to backup name, backup date, backup size and iOS version, select your backup file and click "Next" to download this backup file.
Select the file types you want to restore and click "Next", and then start the downloading. Click "OK" when it completes.
3. Preview and extract files from iCloud backup
Hope these tips provided in this post would be helpful when you are experiencing the data loss problem on your iPhone X/8/8 Plus. If you have met any other data loss issues, please contact us at any time.comments powered by Disqus