iPhone iMessage be deleted or disappeared by accident
Wow, we could finally send colorful message now! iMessage brings joy to our life, it also causes trouble for us. Have you accidentally deleted iMessage conversation? Lost iPhone iMessages after restore? Wonder how to restore iPhone iMessages after iOS 10 update? The other day a friend complained about losing iMessages from iPhone:
We Need to Recover iMessages from iPhone
I comfort her that there is a way to recover lost iMessages from iPhone (include iPhone 7/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/ 6/5s/5c/5/ 4s/4), no matter you have backed them up or not. And this could be done with the help of iPhone Data Recovery, the user-friendly third party iOS data recovery tool. It works very well to recover iPhone iMessages after iOS 10/9 update or jailbreak. iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is designed to recover iMessages from iPhone on Mac, which has the same step-of-use with the Windows version.
If you have no backup files, iPhone Data Recovery can easily help to find deleted iMessages on iPhone and recover without backup.
Step I. After download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your PC, and then connect your iPhone with your computer.Note: It is highly recommended that you stop using iPhone when you found data loss from iPhone. If you keep using iPhone, the original data on iPhone may be overwritten.
- Step II. Click "Start Scan" on the interface like below.
- Step III. When scanning finishes, you get to preview and find the iMessages you need to recover. Select the ones you need and click "Recover".
You have backed up or synched iPhone with iTunes on your computer? Then you could choose another recover mode - "Recover Data from iTunes Backup". In this mode iPhone Data Recovery will extract iTunes backup file, and then restore iMessage on iPhone from iTunes backup.
- Step I. Run iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, the program will find your iPhone backup by itself. Select your iPhone backup and press "Start Scan".
- Step II. When all contents of the backup are displayed on the interface based on their categories, select the iMessages you need and then hit "Recover" button.
To give you more options, iTunes Data Recovery is available if you need to restore data from iTunes backup.
If you have ever backed up your iPhone with iCloud before, fortunately you can use this software to restore missing iMessages on iPhone from iCloud backup. Here's how.
- Step I: Login in iCloud Account.
- Step II: Select and download iCloud backup.
- Step III: Preview and recover deleted iMessages on iPhone.
How Could I Send an iMessage Photo?
For users who are new to iPhone iMessage, they could refer to the steps below to learn how to send an iMessage photo.
iMessage, Apple's proprietary service, allows you to send and receive free, SMS- and MMS-like messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac from any other iMessage user. Not only can you send regular text, photo, and video messages with iMessage, but contacts, voice memos, and locations as well. iMessage works on any device running iOS 10 or higher, and any Mac running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher. Here I take handy iPhone 4s for example.
- 1. Launch the Messages app from the Home screen.
- 2. Tap the New Message button in the upper right hand corner.
- 3. Choose the contact you'd like to send a video to.
- 4. Tap the Camera button next to the message entry area.
- 5. Select whether you'd like to take a photo now or choose an existing one.
- 6. If you chose to send an existing photo, you'll be shown all the pictures and videos in your Photos app. Scroll through and find the photo you'd like to send. Tap on it to select it.
- 7. Review the photo. If it's the one you want tap the blue "Choose" button in the lower right hand corner and it will be inserted into the message.
- 8. Tap the "Send" button and done!