"My iPhone 6 is broken, smashed screen. I can't enter my passcode and the iPhone won't read my fingerprint. How can I recover photos from a broken phone even though I can't enter the passcode?"
iPhone is Broken, Water-damaged, Bricked, Stolen? A Disaster!
Robust Web browsing capabilities and full entertainment functions make iPhone either an ideal mobile Internet media or large-capacity storage device. However, the more data being stored on iPhone, the more risk involved when something goes unexpectedly wrong, such as you broke your iPhone and lost data. Once your iPhone get broken or dead, the first thing first is to restore lost data on your broken iPhone and then either factory restore it with iTunes or send it to a repair store.
How to Recover Data from a Broken iPhone to Computer?
If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can restore your data directly from the previous backup file. Otherwise, you can extract data from broken iPhone with a third-party tool. iPhone Data Recovery software is the right tool that you can rely on to recover contacts, SMS, photos, call history, notes, etc from dead/broken/water damaged iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s.
It allows you to directly recover data from dropped broken iPhone without backup, extract data from iTunes backup if your computer or iTunes can't recognize your device, or restore data from iCloud backup when the home button or touch screen totally doesn't work. Using Mac version, try Broken iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
- Method 1: Recover data from broken iPhone directly without backup
- Method 2: Restore broken iPhone data from iTunes backup without connecting device
- Method 3: Retrieve data from iCloud backup if Screen is smashed
If you haven't backed up your device, stop any operations on your iPhone and turn to "Recover Data from iOS Device" mode to get all iPhone files back.
- Run this program after installing. Connect your iPhone to that computer and click "Start Scan" to scan files on your device.
- After scanning, all the files on iPhone are listed in categories. Preview all kinds of files by clicking each category before recovery.
- Select the ones you need to recover. Click "Recover" to start to recover data on iPhone.
With this method, you can easily extract data from all unreadable iTunes backup files, even you can't connect your device to PC.
- Run this iPhone data recovery tool after installing, switch to "Recover Data from iTunes backup".
- All iOS devices backup files listed automatically here. Select your iPhone and click "Scan" button.
- In the left window, highlight one category and you can preview all your files. Check them and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
Broken iPhone Data Recovery software can help you retrieve data from iPhone that won't turn on or screen is smashed.
- Run this iPhone data recovery tool after installing, switch to "Recover Data from iCloud backup". Sign in iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select files you want to recover and click "Next" to start downloading your iCloud backup.
- Select the files you need to recover and click "Recover". You can preview before recovery.
Within easy 3 steps, all data are recovered from your broken iPhone. Now take your device to Apple or other professional stores and listen what they will say to you.