"My iphone 6 is stuck on recovery mode after trying to get the latest update. I have tried all the basic steps to fix it yet nothing has worked. It won't even let me restart it from my computer because of error 53?"
- Apple Discussions
Occasionally, your iPhone 6 may stuck in Recovery Mode during or after iOS 10/9/8/7 update, or get stuck on red iTunes logo when trying to jailbreak or restore your iPhone 6. It really triggers a mini heart-attack for anybody to encounter such a troublesome issue. Don't worry! Here we have two methods for you to fix iPhone 6/6 Plus Stuck in Recovery Mode.
- Method 1: Fix iPhone 6/6 Plus Stuck in Recovery Mode with iTunes Restore
- Method 2: Fix iPhone 6/6 Plus Stuck in Recovery Mode with Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot)
A common way to fix this issue is restoring your iPhone. However, in this way all the data and settings on the iPhone will be erased before restoration. Your device will be restored to your last iTunes backup. (Want to get iPhone 6/6 Plus out of Recovery Mode without data loss? Turn to Method 2.)
- Hold your iPhone home button down and connect the device to your laptop/PC while iTunes is open.
- A message should pop up and say that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored.
- Click on your device (in the iTunes windows) along the main toolbar, then go to the Summary tab. Select the restore option.
- Follow the prompts in iTunes to backup your iPhone settings and Restore your iPhone back to its previous settings.
Another reliable way to get iPhone out of recovery mode is using Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). With it, you can fix iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode (red iTunes logo stuck), DFU mode, White Apple Logo, etc. with one single click.
- Connect your iPhone to PC. Run Reiboot after downloading and installing. The program will recognize your device in recovery mode.
- Either click "Enter Recovery Mode", "Exit Recovery Mode" or use both of them to reboot your iPhone.
Done! With simple 1 click, your iPhone is exactly out of recovery mode. If you have any other method you're dying to share. Sound off in the comments and help your fellow readers.