"I need to extract some important text messages from my iCloud backup, but I don't know how."
Many of you may have the same need to extract the very necessary data from iCloud backup, such as extract photos from "PhotoStream", import contacts from iCloud to computer, or just to free up some iCloud space. Whatever it is, if you have a splendid iCloud extractor, like UltData(iPhone Data Recovery), you can easily extract your iCloud backups, including photos, videos, contacts, camera roll, photo stream, app photos, text messages, notes, and any content you want.
You Should Have the iCloud Backup Extractor on Hand
iCloud backup extractor is very important to you, if you have used iCloud to sync or backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Here we sum up the 2 main reasons:
1. iCloud backup extractor will guarantee the safety of your iCloud backup data
The breaking news iCloud celeb photo leak has shocked us. We never know when our personal pics, videos or other sensitive data will be hacked and leaked. So if you have UltData available on your computer, it will act as the iCloud extractor to extract all iCloud backup to PC or to an external hard drive, and then you can delete all iCloud backup files. Thus the hackers will not find and leak any of your personal contents.
2. Free up your iCloud storage space and save your money
Apple provides just paltry 5GB of iCloud storage for free, which can get tight quickly. Sometimes you fail to backup your iPhone/iPad/iPod just because there is not enough storage available on iCloud. After you use iPhone Data Recovery to extract iCloud backup file, you can remove the unnecessary backups to reclaim precious storage space. This can also save money for you because you don't ever need to pay Apple for more iCloud storage.
How to Extract iCloud Backup Files for iPhone, iPad, iPod
It's very easy to extract iOS 11/10/9.3/9.2/9/8/7 data from iCloud backup with UltData(iPhone Data Recovery). This iCloud backup extractor and viewer can detect all iCloud backup files, including the backups of:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
It never keeps a record of your iCloud account and never leak your iCloud data. So feel free to try it on your Windows PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista). If you have a Mac on macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, go to the Mac version to extract iCloud backup to your Mac.
- 1. Run this software and click on the iCloud symbol. You are in "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" mode.
- 2. Log into your iCloud account.
- 3. It will automatically detect your iPhone, iPad or iPod iCloud backup. Select the one you want to extract and click on "Next" to continue.
- 4. Select the data you want to extract to your computer and click on "Next" to continue.
- 5. In the next window, choose the files and click on the "Recover" button. Then you can save the selected files on your computer hard drive or the previously-inserted external hard drive.
You can extract the iCloud backups on your computer or external hard drive and make them freely accessible, such as the medie contents in original formats, text contents in .xls, .txt, .xlm, and contacts as .vcf/vCard as well. That also keeps your vital data safe and manageable.