"Hi. I deleted some of my photos by accident. Is there any way to undo this or check the pics in the trash?"
When we accidently deleted important photos, we want to undo the deleted iPhone pictures immediately. In fact, there is no trash can like that on a computer to store the deleted files and allow you to restore. You, however, can quickly get back the deleted or lost photos from iPhone.
Get iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and you will undelete all iPhone photos without other data loss in 3 easy methods - restore without backup, from iTunes backup, and from iCloud backup.
How to Undo Deleted, Lost Photos from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s
iPhone Data Recovery is based on Windows OS (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/VP/Vista), and it can instantly recover all deleted or lost iPhone photos, including the ones in camera roll, photo library, photo stream, the SMS/WhatsApp attachments, and even the app photos on Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, etc. It works well with all iPhone models, like iPhone iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
- 1. If you have a Mac on macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 or 10.6, go to the Mac version, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to undo iPhone pictures or other files.
- 2. If you lost pics due to factory settings restore (also named hard reset), iOS 10.3/9.3/9.2/9/8/7 update, jailbreak, or damage, you can try iPhone Data Recovery to undo iPhone photos.
After you download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your PC, try one of the ways below to get back deleted iPhone photos:
- Way 1. Undo Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup
- Way 2. Get Back Deleted Camera Roll from iTunes Backup
- Way 3. Recover iPhone Pictures from iCloud Backup
It's easy to recover deleted iPhone photos that are not backed up, that is, you can find back photos from iPhone without backup files.
- 1. Connect iPhone to the PC and run iPhone Data Recovery. Click on "Start Scan" and wait for the scanning.
- 2. Preview and select the deleted photos to recover. You can find photos in the catalogue "Camera Roll", "Photos", or "SMS Attachments".
You can also retrieve iPhone photos from iTunes backup files. It won't delete anything on your iPhone.
- 1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery. This software will intelligently detect and list all the iTunes backup files. Select your iPhone backup file and click on "Start Scan".
- 2. Check the lost photos and select them to recover.
If you have iCloud backup files, switch to "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery, and you can undo the deleted iPhone pics. It won't erase data on your iPhone.
- 1. Log into your iCloud account.
- 2. Select iPhone iCloud backup file to download to the computer.
- 3. Recover pictures from the iCloud backup file.
Conclusion: When you hit the trash icon on iPhone, it will ask if you want to delete or cancel before doing anything else. That's because if you delete files, they are gone and no trash can to store them. Luckily, you have iPhone Data Recovery available to help you undo all deleted photos as well as other files.