Accidently Deleted Contacts on iPhone?
There are lots of scenarios that we would delete important iPhone contacts by accident. I have deleted all the contact details from my husband's iPhone 5S when I was checking the call list. Worse still, I realized he had no backup. I searched on the Internet how to undo deleted iPhone contacts, and I found a cool tool, iPhone Data Recovery. It could help to get back all deleted and lost contacts on iPhone.
Is It Possible to Undo Deleted iPhone Contacts?
Yes, of course. One of my best friends said that all the deleted files were not really gone until new data overwrote the space. Therefore, I could use third-party software, like iPhone Data Recovery, to undo the deleted contact list. It could recover iPhone contacts without backup, and also restore deleted contacts from iTunes and iCloud backup files.
How to Undo Deleted Contacts from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s - Top 3 Ways
I have read the user reviews of iPhone Data Recovery, and all say this is the best tool to undelete iPhone data, including contacts, messages, photos, notes, and more. It works well with all iPhone models, such as iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4.
The most exciting thing is, iPhone Data Recovery offers 3 ways to find deleted iPhone contacts:
- Way 1. Undo Deleted Contacts from iPhone without Backup
- Way 2. Restore Deleted iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup
- Way 3. Recover iPhone Contacts from iCloud Backup
I have tried the first method and quickly recover all contacts from iPhone without iTunes and iCloud backup files. You can have a try if in need. Here are the detailed steps.
No iTunes or iCloud backup files? iPhone Data Recovery helps you undo all contacts from iPhone without backup.
- 1. Run iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and connect iPhone to this PC. "Recover Data from iOS Device" is the default mode. Click on "Start Scan".
- 2. After scanning, you can scan all the iPhone files. The lost data will be marked in red. Select the deleted contacts to recover.
If you have iTunes backup files, try the mode "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery to get back contacts. It won't delete anything on your iPhone.
- 1. Select your iPhone backup file to scan.
- 2. Preview and select the lost contacts to recover.
You can also undo deleted iPhone contacts by extracting and recovering files from iCloud backup. No damage and no data loss on your iPhone.
- 1. Under "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery, sign in your iCloud account.
- 2. Select iPhone backup file and click on "Next" to download the backup file.
- 3. Preview and select the lost contacts to recover.
Aha! All my husband's contacts on iPhone are back now, and he hasn't got angry! You can also use iPhone Data Recovery to get back other files, like undo deleted iPhone contacts.