It really can be frustrating when lost contacts on new iPhone 8 after syncing or update. If you have backed up your device in iTunes or iCloud, you'll be able to restore contacts on iPhone 8/8 Plus easily. But if you just want to retrieve contacts from the backup or you haven't backed up your iPhone, things will be a little complicated. With UltData, the professional iOS data recovery software, you are allowed to selectively recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8 with or without backups.
Way 1: Directly Retrieve Lost Contacts on iPhone 8/8 Plus without Backup
Way 2: Optionally Recover Deleted iPhone 8 Contacts from iTunes Backup
Way 3: Download and Restore Contacts on iPhone 8 from iCloud Backup
UltData can be the best iPhone 8 contacts recovery software when you don't have any backups. It helps to scan all the lost files in your device and allows you to selectively recover the items you need. Download the software and follow the steps below to see how easy it is.
- Run UltData on your computer and connect iPhone 8 to PC. Once the device is detected, click "Start Scan" to scan your device. You can only tick "Contacts" to scan, it will save time.
- After scanning, all the contacts will be listed out, including the deleted ones and existed ones. Choose those you need and click "Recover" to save the files in your computer.
If you have synced your iPhone 8 in iTunes, it will be much easier to restore lost iPhone contacts from iTunes backups.
- Switch to "Recover from iTunes Backup Files" from the main interface, the software will list out all the iTunes backups on your computer.
- Click "Start Scan" to scan the files within the backup. After a few minutes, all the items in the backup will be shown up. Click "Contacts" and tick the items you need, press "Recover" to get them back.
Well, if you are one of those who used to create backups in iCloud, you can also download and retrieve lost contacts from iCloud backup.
- Choose "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" and then sign in your Apple account. The program will show you all the backups you've created.
- Choose the target one and click "Next" to download the backup. You are allowed to choose "Contacts" to download, which will be much time-saving.
- When the backup is downloaded successfully, the software will automatically start scanning. Now you can recover the contacts just like the above 2 methods.
How to recover deleted iPhone 8/8 Plus contacts will never be a problem for you after trying the methods mentioned in this post. If you've lost other files, such as photos, music or videos, the restoring process are the same. For further questions or enquires, leave us a message in the comment part.