"Yesterday I accidentally deleted some text messages from my iPhone 6. These text messages are so important to me and my girlfriend. It drives me crazy!"
It's really a dread thing to lost text messages or other files of great significance from your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. No way to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone 6? Actually it's easy to recover deleted iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus text messages if you find the right tool to help you.
iPhone 6 Data Recovery is an excellent iPhone 6 SMS Recovery tool. It enables you to easily and quickly recover important text messages, iMessages, Tango messages and WhatsApp messages on your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
To perform iPhone SE, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus SMS recovery on Mac, turn to iPhone 6 Data Recovery for Mac.
To get started, download the right version to your computer and read the following 3 parts to restore lost messages on iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus.
- Part 1: Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus without Backup
- Part 2: Retrieve Lost iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Text Messages from iTunes Backup File
- Part 3: Restore iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Deleted Text Messages from iCloud Backup
Have no backup? You can run iPhone 6 Data Recovery and select "Recover Data from iOS Device".
- Step 1: Scan iPhone 6 for lost text messages Connect your iPhone with computer via a USB cable. Click on "Start Scan" to scan all messages on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Select deleted text messages and start to recover When all contents are presented after scanning, you can select "Messages" on the left list of the window. For your convenience, you can tick the option "Only display the deleted items" to see lost messages only. Select lost text messages that you need and then click on "Recover" to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 6.
If iPhone is lost, damaged, locked, but you have iTunes backup, "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" can help you.
- Step 1: Scan iTunes backup file. Click on "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" and all iTunes backup files on your computer will be listed. Select your iPhone 6 backup files and click on "Start Scan".
- Step 2: Recover lost iPhone 6 text messages. Select "Messages" to preview the content of messages in the window. Then click on "Recover" button to start text message recovery.
iCloud backup also enables you to restore missing SMS from iPhone. You just need to sign into your iCloud account, download the iCloud backup file and recover text messages from it.
With several clicks, all your deleted or lost text messages on iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus can be retrieved. In addition, iPhone 6 Data Recovery can also restore contacts, calendar, notes, photo and other iPhone files.