As one of the most widely-used social Networks, Facebook plays an important role in daily communication. Therefore, once you accidently delete Facebook messages on iPhone, you would get stuck in the same dilemma just as the iPhone 6 user below:
"Can I recover deleted Facebook messages? I just deleted a conversation with my important client by accident! I'm badly in need of recovering deleted Facebook messages, please help me!!!"
Here I'm to share you exciting news: You're provided with 2 ways to recover deleted conversation in Facebook! And the detailed instructions are laid out as below.
- Way 1: Login Facebook to recover FB messages from iPhone
- Way 2: Retrieve deleted Facebook messages on iPhone without login
Note that this way is not available in the Facebook Official iOS 8 app, so you must log onto Facebook via PC. If you want to find deleted messages on Facebook without login, please skip to Way 2 directly.
- Step 1: Login your Facebook via PC web browser like Safari, Chrome, etc. and navigate to Settings >> General >> Download a copy.
- Step 2: Click on "Download a copy" button and click "Start My Archive" afterwards. Then you'll receive an email to verify your identity. After that head for mail inbox and click on the given link to start downloading Archive file.
- Step 3: After downloading, open and extract the downloaded .zip file, then click on index browser folder to get your deleted Facebook messages.
Alternatively, you can also take advantage of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery that enables you to directly undelete Facebook messages from iPhone. It's specially designed for iPhone 7/SE/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S users to recover deleted photos, contacts, messages and other 16 kinds of iPhone files. See how it works below.
- Step 1: First of all, download the software to PC via the download button below and run it afterwards.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to PC and tap "Trust" on its screen. Then click "Start Scan" on the program's interface.
- Step 3: After a while, the software will display both existing and deleted iPhone data by category just as the picture shows.
- Step 4: Click "Messenger" in the left sidebar to preview all scanned Facebook messages and check those you want to recover. After that, click "Recover" to proceed.
That's it! With above 2 ways you can easily handle the situation that you accidently delete FB messages on iPhone. To avoid accidently deleting Facebook messages on iPhone again, you can check how to prevent iPhone data loss for reference.