"My brand new iPhone 6 has died on me; it's been 3 days it's not switching on. The battery was full when it just died… How do I retrieve my data from dead iPhone 6, especially the Pics?"
iPhone 6 is dead suddenly? A disaster strikes! Once your iPhone get broken or dead, the first thing first is to restore data on your dead/broken iPhone and then either factory restore it with iTunes or send it to a repair store. Today, in this article we will talk about how to recover data from dead or broken iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6.
How to Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, or Other Files from Dead/Broken iPhone 6/6 Plus
Generally, you can easily get all data back from iTunes backup or iCloud backup if you have backed up your iPhone regularly. But what if you haven't backed it up? Or iTunes can't recognize your broken iPhone. Now, you need a powerful Dead iPhone 6/6 Plus Data Recovery tool. It can help you easily recover data from iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6 that is dead, broken, water damaged, or won't turn on:
If you haven't backed up your device, stop using your device and turn to "Recover Data from iOS Device" on Dead iPhone 6/6 Plus Data Recovery immediately to get all iPhone files back.
- Run this program after installing. Connect your iPhone to that computer and click "Start Scan" to scan files on your device.
- After scanning, all the files on iPhone are listed in categories. You are allowed to preview all kinds of files before recovery.
- Select the ones you need to recover. Click "Recover" to start to recover lost call history on iPhone and specify a location on your computer to save the recovered iPhone files.
Method 2: Restore broken iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6 data from iTunes backup without connecting device
iPhone 6/6Plus is totally broken and neither your computer nor iTunes can recognize your device? In this case, use "Recover Data from iTunes backup" on Dead iPhone 6/6 Plus Data Recovery to extract data from all unreadable and inaccessible iTunes backup files. No need to connect iPhone.
- Run this iPhone data recovery tool after installing, switch to "Recover Data from iTunes backup". You will see the following window with all iOS devices backup files listed automatically here. Select your iPhone and click "Scan" button.
- In the left window, highlight one category and you can preview all your files. Check them and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
Try to restore data from iCloud backup but the home button or touch screen totally doesn't work? Now switch to "Recover Data from iCloud backup" on Dead iPhone 6/6 Plus Data Recovery to retrieve broken iPhone 6/6 Plus data from iCloud backup.
- Run this iPhone data recovery tool after installing, switch to "Recover Data from iCloud backup". Sign in iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select files you want to recover and click "Next" to start downloading your iCloud backup. After that, select the files you need to recover and click "Recover". (Note: You are allowed to preview before recovery.)
Reading this article let us know it is really important to back up iPhone regularly in case of any emergencies. After getting all the data back, you can bring your dead or broken iPhone to a professional store and listen what they will say to you, or sell your old iPhone and change a new one.