Some iPhone users lost data on their devices after jailbreak, iOS update or restore. With UltData - iOS Data Recovery, you are almost guaranteed to get back all the lost files on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. This software offers you 3 recovery modes: recover data from iPhone without backup, retrieve from iTunes backups and iCloud backups. In this article, you'll know where to download UltData and how to use this iPhone data recovery software to recover lost messages, contacts, photos, videos, and other files on your iOS device.
UltData, renamed with iOS Data Recovery, is a well-known iPhone data recovery software that helps to get back lost files from iPhone and backups. There are demo version and full versions of this program. The benefits of full version contain:
- Unlock the demo version and preview all the files before recovery.
- Actually restore lost or deleted items from devices and backups.
- Enjoy free updates.
- Get unlimited free email support from our professional customer service department.
- Repair iOS system to fix many common iOS stuck issues, such as iPhone Apple logo, recovery mode, DFU mode, reboot loop and etc.
You can download this program to Windows or Mac for free.
Here are some codes to crack UltData. Some of them may have been expired. You can purchase a license on official site.
Run the program, copy one of the codes above and then click the icon from the upper right corner, choose "Register" and paste the code in the pop out window.
If you don't have backups:
- Connect iPhone to computer and tap "Trust" on your iPhone screen. Click "Start Scan" once the device is recognized.
- After scanning, all the items in your iPhone will be listed out, including the existed ones and deleted ones. Tick the files you need and click "Recover" to save them directly on iPhone or computer.
If you have backups in iTunes or iCloud:
Switch to "Recover from iTunes Backup Files" or "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" from the main interface. The software will automatically show up the iTunes backup. For recovering from iCloud backup, login your Apple account to view the backups.
Choose the backup you need to extract or download. When the process completes, you'll be able to restore the files just like above.
The Bottom Line
This article has shown you how to download UltData crack and recover lost files with the full version. There are other iPhone data recovery software also.