"My iPhone is dead with water damage. Is there a way to recover data from the dead iPhone?"
"My iPhone is dead" is a miserable yet frequently-happen thing. The iPhone got water damaged, battery died, or other dreadful thing and you just can't turn it on. If it occurred to you, unluckily, the most urgent thing is to rescue the important data. It seems difficult to lots of iOS users. However, dead iPhone data recovery is a very easy thing to solve to those who have iPhone Data Recovery. With this professional data rescue software, you can recover data like photos, messages, contacts, notes, videos, call history, Tango/WhatsApp conversations, app data and more from a dead iPhone. Have a free try.
- Part 1. Is It Possible to Recover Data from a Completely Dead iPhone?
- Part 2. How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4?
If you have iPhone Data Recovery on your computer (it works on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista), you can easily get back all lost data. It has 100% recovery rate and it's 100% safe. You can recover data directly from the dead iPhone without backup, restore from iTunes backup, or retrieve from iCloud backup. For Mac users who have the Mac OS X, go to the Mac version, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
With only a few clicks, you can save all contents from the dead iPhone. Get and run iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. It supports all iPhone models, including iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
Here are the 3 methods the software offers. Select one of them to find back files on your dead iPhone (iOS 10/9/8, whatever it is).
Recover Data from Dead iPhone without Backup
- 1. Connect iPhone to computer and allow iPhone Data Recovery to scan.
- 2. Preview and select files you want to recover.
Restore Files from iTunes Backup File
- 1. No need to connect the dead iPhone to computer.
- 2. Under "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File", select your iPhone backup file to scan.
- 3. Check data and select to recover.
Get Back Contents from iCloud Backup File
- 1. No need to connect iPhone to computer.
- 2. Under "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File", sign into your iCloud account.
- 3. Select your iPhone backup file to download and recover data from the backup.