EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery crashes right after iPhone is connected? Can't find your lost iPhone data after a long time scanning with free EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery? Don't worry, here is an alternative to free EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery to help you recover lost or deleted iPhone files easily.
Free iPhone Data Recovery is the best free EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery alternative that you can rely on. It can easily recover all lost photos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp data, etc. on iPhone, no matter, how you lost your iPhone files, deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, factory restore, etc. Below we have a comparison between Free iPhone Data Recovery and EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery.
Free iPhone Data Recovery VS EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery
|Comparison||Free iPhone Data Recovery||EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery|
|Recovery mode||3 Recovery mode (from device, from iTunes/iCloud backup)||3 Recovery mode|
|Support file types||Support up to 20 types of data recovery||Free Recover up to 12 types of data|
|Supported OS||iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8, iOS 7||iOS 10, iOS 9,iOS 8, iOS 7|
|Sync recovered files to device||Sync recovered Contacts, Messages, Notes directly back to your device||Not supported|
|Fix iOS Stuck||Fix iPhone Stuck in recovery mode||Not supported|
|Repair Operating System||Repair corrupted operating system for iPhone||Not supported|
|Print iPhone Files||Support to print all iPhone data with original quality||Not supported|
|Stability||Never fail and never crash||Crashes sometimes|
How to Recover Lost iPhone Data with Free EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
Before starting the tutorial, please make sure that you have already backed up your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iCloud. Now follow the guide on how to download photos/messages/videos/contacts from iCloud backup on iOS 10/9/8 devices (including iPhone 7 Plus/7/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5, iPad 4/3/2/1, iPad mini 3/2/1, iPad air 2/1, new smaller iPad Pro, iPad Pro and iPod touch 6/5/4/3/2/1) with steps below:
- Connect your iPhone to that computer and click "Start Scan" to scan files on your device.
- Preview your lost files by clicking categories on the lift pane.
- Select the ones you need to recover. Click "Recover" to recover them.
- Click the "iTunes logo" on the interface to switch to "Recover Data from iTunes backup".
- Select your iPhone backup file and click "Scan" button.
- Preview your lost files under different category. Click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
- Switch to "Recover Data from iCloud backup". Sign in iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select files you want to recover and click "Next" to start downloading your iCloud backup.
- Select the files you need to recover and click "Recover". You can preview before recovery.
With this best free EaseUS iPhone Data Recovery alternative; you can easily solve all your iPhone data loss issues. Just download and try Free iPhone Data Recovery and see how great it is by yourself!