"My Instagram is showing past users I've searched before when I type the first 2 letters even after clearing the history. How do I delete Instagram search history or restore that?"
When you employ Instagram app in iPhone/iPad, you are able to search for people, tags, top topics and places. Instagram will save your search history and then in the next time when you search for it again, they will appear in the search window.
However, sometimes just like the problem above, some users intend to clean Instagram search history because of large space occupied or other reasons.
At this time, how to delete/clear/clean Instagram history on iPhone 7 Plus/7/SE/6S Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5 swhile you no long want it visible in the search history section is the topic we are going to discuss. Here we provide top 2 options to do that in the following content for you.
- Option 1: Clear Instagram Search History on iPhone with Option Menu
- Option 2: Clean Instagram Search History on iPhone with Tenorshare iCareFone
If you are scrupulous enough, you will find that there is a menu you can use to clear Instagram search history. Just follow the easy steps as below.
- Step 1: Open Instagram and sign in. On the top right of your main profile, you can see a circle that is the setting option, just click it.
- Step 2: In the option menu, scroll all the way down and tap on "Clear Search History".
- Step 3: It will pop up a window, which is asking you "Are you sure?" and you need to confirm "Yes, I'm sure" to finish the step.
If you use iOS system, the better way about how to clean iPhone Instagram search history is to get help from Tenorshare Tenorshare iCareFone with just one click. The Tenorshare iCareFone is a workable iOS system care tool to optimize iPhone, iPad or iPod. With this professional and multifunctional program in hand, you may manage iOS device files, speed up & clean up iOS system, backup & restore iOS system, remove ads on iOS device, fix iOS stuck and repair iOS system. Now let's see the guidance note about it.
- Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone to any Windows/Mac machine (take Tenorshare iCareFone for Windows usage as an example). Launch it and then you can see the main interface. Connect your iOS device to computer and the tool will recognize it.
- Step 2: You can see 6 functions in this software. Just tap "Clean & Speedup" and then access another interface as below. In this window, click "Quick Scan" button.
- Step 3: Then you can see all the file types contain junk files, temporary files, photos, large files and Apps that can be ready for safe cleanup. Just choose the "Clean" button on the right of "Temporary Files".
- Step 4: After a while, you are successfully clear Instagram search history on iPhone. The software will pop up a window and prompt that the space has been reclaimed.
Done! That's how to delete Instagram history on iPhone with just one click by using the above 2 options. Now when you need to figure out simple steps to get Instagram privacy back, or to conceal dubious parameters, you can try these methods. For more tricks about iOS system optimization, you can visit this page.