You might see a serious battery life draining on your iPhone 6 after updating to iOS 10, don't curse and throw your iPhone — as much as you might want to! — here's what you can do to fix battery life on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Battery drain issues can be tricky but these fixes can work well for you, and others.
How to Fix iPhone 6 Battery Life Draining Fast on iOS 10?
There are four methods listed below you can have a try:
A common trick that may help battery life is to restart the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can do the typical restart of turning the device off and then back on again, or force reboot. Sometimes a simple device reboot does the trick.
2. Follow the Battery Life Advice in Battery Settings
New to iOS 10 is the ability for the device to specifically recommend battery saving suggestions to prolong battery life. Typically this means making adjustments to usage like reducing the devices screen brightness.
Go to Settings > Battery
You'll see what is offered for your device, then follow that advice. And yes, it's good advice.
You can then tap on each item to jump directly to it in Settings. And yes really, reducing your screen brightness will have a big impact on battery life.
3. Disable Background App RefreshBackground App Refresh is a nice feature but in practice it tends to consume more battery life by allowing apps to do more activity in the background. Thus, disabling Background App Refresh tends to increase battery life, and many users don't even notice the difference from turning it off.
Open Settings >General>Background App Refresh> OFF
4. Fix Battery Issue With Tenorshare iCareFone
Too many junk and temporary files stored in your iPhone may attribute to this annoying battery issue. Hence, give your phone a spring-clean from time to time is necessary. Tenorshare iCareFone is a software you can use to clean unnecessary files from your iPhone. This program is able to eliminate more than 30 types of files, execute data compression and by doing so, free up to 75% of memory space used by photos, manage and delete apps, recover storage to greatly lengthen the battery life of your phone.
Key Features of Tenorshare iCareFone:
- Delete junk and temporary files, free up your device for the maximum space which lets you store more contents.
- Compress and backup photos without any quality loss.
- Help you to uninstall unwanted Apps to get more room for new ones.
- Backup and delete large files to speed up and optimize iOS performance.
- 100% Safe and efficient iOS cleanup utility with No jailbreak required.
- Fully support all iOS devices.
For detailed steps on how to remove junk files and temporary files with Tenorshare iCareFone, click here to get a full knowledge.
How is your battery life with iOS 10? No difference? Is it better or worse? Did the above tips help? Let us know in the comments below.