How Can I Optimize a Jailbroken iPhone?
"Whenever I jailbreak my iphone, it ends up becoming very slow after a while. Eventually, I have to remove the jailbreak to make the phone usable again."
Why would jailbreak slow down your iPhone? The stuff you installed during jailbreak, like apps, tweaks, and extensions, eats up a lot storage space, and these things constantly run in the background, which make your iPhone sluggish. Now Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) brings quick and efficient solution to speed up jailbroken iPhone 7/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 4/3, iPad mini 3/2, iPod touch 5G/4G/3G etc. In addition, iPhone jailbreak will cause data loss from iDevices. Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) will help backup iPhone, iPad, iPod data before jailbreak, and also solve some iOS problem, such as iPhone stuck on Apple logo after jailbreak.
Before you go to the following steps, you need to download and install the software first. It runs well on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64 & 32 bits). Since the program runs on PC, you don't need to worry it would take up your iPhone space.
- Part 1: How to Optimize Performance with Jailbreak iPhone/iPad/iPod via Quick Clean and Deep Clean
- Part 2: Extra Info: Losing data, or iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo after Jailbreak? How to Solve
It is a misunderstanding that restoring iPhone/iPad/iPod to factory settings is the best way to clean up jailbroken iPhone. After factory reset, you lost all data and everything returned to default setting. Without losing any data, Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) gives you a relatively perfect solution to improve iPhone 7/SE/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s jailbreak performance. In the following, we take iPhone as an example.
- Step 1: Connect iPhone to Computer and Run Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro).
- Step 2: Click on "Speedup & Clean" on the main interface, and click "Quick Clean" to go on.
Note: Quick Clean allows you to take a short time to find the Junk Files, Temporary Files, Photos, Large Files, and Apps.
- Step 3: Tenorshare iCareFone will start to analyze your iPhone and scan the junk files, temporary files, large files, photos and apps on your iPhone.
- Step 4: Clean up Junk Files for Jailbroken iPhone. After the scan finishes, all the junk files are found. Select the file type you want to clean and click on "Clean" to clear them.
After the process, you remove all unwanted files, and free up a lot of space on jailbroken iPhone.
There would be other problems after jailbreak, such as, data loss, or Apple logo stuck. We give you easy tricks to solve them with Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro).
1. iPhone Data Loss after Jailbreak
Many people say iPhone jailbreak leads to data loss. How they wish this can be solved. Yes, Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) can do that for you: transfer and backup iPhone data before jailbreak. It's easy to handle. Just choose "File Manager" on the main interface. Then select file types to start data transferring to PC. In case you forget to backup data, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to retrieve lost files without backup.
2. Jailbreak iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Owing to some operating errors, your iPhone may be stuck on apple logo after jailbreak. Turn to "Fix iOS Stuck" on the main interface of iPhone Care Pro. You can get rid of this by simply entering and exiting recovery mode.
For more details, go for user guide of how to use Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro).