Your bloated iPhone keyboard is delayed typing? The iOS 10 apps slow down a bit? iPhone "Other" data take up lots of space? Update to iOS 10 but "not enough available space"? What a nuisance, isn't it? So now it's a good time to remove all types of the junk files. As an authoritative source, we recommend you to try Free iPhone Care. It is the best iPhone cleaner software and it can help to quickly clean up your iPhone for free - clean up messages/call history/cookies/apps, clear other unnecessary files, delete private data, speed up your iPhone, and do more.
Now get this free iPhone cleaner app on your Windows computer (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista). It works for all iPhone models, including iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6, iPhone 6s Plus/6 Plus, iPhone 5a, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. It can also help you free fix other iPhone problems like below.
You Can Use Free iPhone Care to Purge Your iPhone When:
- It takes a long time to start up iPhone or run apps.
- iPhone easily crashes and freezes, or is unresponsive.
- "Other" category takes tons of space and slows down iPhone.
- The background running apps takes space and expends iPhone battery life.
- You can't erase unnecessary data completely.
- Update to iOS 10 but there is not enough available space on your iPhone.
How to free Clean Up iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4
The iPhone cleaner, Tenorshare iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) is well compatible with iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7.1, iOS 7 and iOS 6. It will instantly clean up your iPhone space and optimize your device jailbroken or without jailbreak. Here is how:
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and run Free iPhone Care. Click on "Trust" on your iPhone when the "Trust this computer?" message pops up. This software will list your iPhone information.
- Step 2. Click on Speedup&Clean, Tenorshare iCareFone will automatically start to analyze your iPhone and scan junk files, temporary files on your iPhone.
- Step 3. When the scanning is finished, you can see the Junk Files, Temporary Files, Photos, Large Files, and Apps can be cleaned on your device. Select the file type you want to clean and click Clean to remove all unnecessary files.
After cleaning up iPhone storage, you can check how many items have been removed and how much storage space has been reclaimed.