Have iTunes backed up for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? Want to browse, view, export or even transfer these backup files? With iTunes Backup Manager, you can easily control and manage your iTunes backup files.
What Is iTunes Backup Manager?
iTunes Backup Manager, (which is also called iTunes Data Recovery), is a professional iTunes backup extractor for all iOS devices( iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air/mini 2/4/mini/3/2, iPod touch 5/4, etc.) It is designed to help you not only extract, browse, view iTunes backup files, but also export, and transfer the backup files to readable files, like contacts in Vcard/VCF, messages, call history, notes, Safari bookmarks, reminders, etc. in .txt, .xls, .xml formats, photos, voice memos, camera videos in their original formats.
Why You Need iTunes Backup Manager?
This iTunes Backup Manager tool gets a good review from iOS users. It could be your life saver and help you to control and manage iTunes backup files (including iTunes 12, iTunes 11.1 and more). You may need iTunes Backup Manager (iTunes Data Recovery) when:
- You accidently deleted files on iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- You lost data on your iDevice after iOS update (like iOS 10 or iOS 9 update), factory settings restore, jailbreak, etc.
- Your iOS device is lost, stolen, or broken
- You want to view, export, copy or transfer iTunes backup files to computer or other storage.
- You want to have access to or manage your iTunes backup files.
You may want iTunes Backup Manager in other circumstances. No matter for what reasons, go to iTunes Backup Manager for Windows if you are running Windows OS (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista), and iTunes Backup Manager for Mac if you are using Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 and more).
How to Use iTunes Backup Manager?
Unlike other software on the Internet, this iTunes Backup Manager is safe to your backup files and it is standalone program running without launching iTunes. Have an iTunes Backup Manager download on your computer and then follow the steps below to use this program (Here is the example of iTunes Backup Manager for Windows).
- 1. Run iTunes Data Recovery (iTunes Backup Manager) on your PC. This program will automatically find and list all your iTunes backup files. Select the target backup and click "Start Scan".
Note:If this program doesn't detect your target backup, you can import the backup file manually.
- 2. After scanning, all iTunes backup files are listed in categories. You can choose any of them to browse and view. If you want to copy, transfer or export these database backup files to readable data, select them and then click "Recover" button to perform.
- 3. Select a save path for the backup files on your computer or from the external storage which has been connected to your computer before. Then you will finish exporting all the files (all text contents are in .txt, .xls, .xml, and Media contents are in their original formats )
iTunes Backup Manager is in good stable performance. And there is also the iTunes Backup Manager free version (which allows you to view all the backup files and export the first 3 files of each category). If you like it, you can share it in your social circle, like Google +, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Don't forget to leave a massage in your comment if you have any problem.