Accidentally deleted notes by hitting the trashcan on iPad Air? Looked at the "Notes" app but found the important notes disappeared? No worries! You can easily and quickly recover iPad Air notes, no matter whether you lost all iPad Air notes because of iOS update, jailbreak, factory settings restore, damage, iPad Air lost, or other improper operations.
Why You Can Recover iPad Air Notes
"Can I recover deleted notes from my iPad Air?"
Many of you may have the same puzzle - worries about whether you can undelete notes from iPad Air or not. The answer is definitely "Yes"! All the deleted or lost notes are not really gone and they will stay on your iPad Air until you put new data to overwrite the space once they occupied.
Therefore, if you don't have backup files for the vanished iPad Air notes, use your device as less as possible to lessen the chance of putting new data to overwrite the space, and then use iPad Data Recovery to recover notes from iPad Air.
How to Recover Deleted, Lost iPad Air Notes
iPad Air notes recovery is very easy, just like the other data recovery on the fifth-generation iPad. The best solution to cure the notes loss is to use iPad Data Recovery. This professional data recovery software offers 3 recovery modes on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista to help you restore notes on iPad Air:
- Recover Notes from iPad Air without Backup
- Recover iPad Air Notes from iTunes Backup File
- Recover iPad Air Notes from iCloud Backup File
How to recover deleted notes on iPad Air? If you don't have backup files for your iPad Air notes, such as the backup files in iTunes, iCloud, Gmail account, Yahoo email, you can use iPad Data Recovery to recover lost notes from iPad Air without backup.
- 1. Launch iPad Data Recovery on your PC after installation and connect your iPad Air to this computer (make sure your device is switched on). The recovery mode "Recover Data from iPad" is the default mode. You just need to click "Start Scan".
- 2. In the scanning result, you will be present all the lost files. Click "Notes" to preview and check all the lost notes. Then select all of them or just the wanted ones and click "Recover" to perform notes recovery.
How to retrieve deleted notes on iPad Air if you have iTunes backup files? We do not advise you to use iTunes to restore iPad Air notes from previous backup, because it will erase all your new and current data on your device. To prevent further files loss, we recommend you to use iPad Data Recovery to find and recover all lost iPad Air notes by extracting the unreadable iTunes backup files. You have no need to open iTunes, or connect iPad Air to computer. Do as follows:
- 1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the interface of iPad Data Recovery. It will automatically help to find and list all your iTunes backup files. Click the recent backup file and click "Start Scan".
- 2. In the scanning result, you can preview all deleted iPad Air notes. Then select them to recover and save them in a proper path on your computer.
iPad Data Recovery can also help to recover deleted, lost notes from iCloud backup of your iPad Air. It won't overwrite the data on your device. Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on iPad Data Recovery and then follow the wizard to get back all important notes.
If you are using Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6, you can go to the Mac version iPad Data Recovery for Mac to recover deleted, lost iPad Air notes on Mac. Remember to back up your notes or other files to avoid data lost forever.