“Several days ago, I tried to jailbreak my iPad. After finishing the jailbreak after a long time, the accident happened. When I restart my iPad stuck on black screen with apple logo and cannot get back to the normal status. I haven’t baked up the device, so I want to know how to fix iPad stuck on apple logo without restoring. ”
Many users have complained that their iPad stuck on apple logo screen after restart. This is mainly because the corrupted system files or hardware problems. Instead of restoring iPad to factory settings and getting all the previous data lost. Here we recommend you the most effective iPad fixing tool - Free Tenorshare ReiBoot, one click to get iPad into recovery mode to fix iPad stuck on apple logo after reboot/update/jailbreak without data loss. Moreover, it also helps to repair operating system to get rid of all iOS 12/11/10/9/8 stuck problems.
- Part 1: Get iPad out of Apple Logo with Free Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Part 2: Other Ways to Fix iPad Frozen on Apple Logo Screen
Free download and install this program on your computer, then run the software and follow the steps below to get rid of the apple logo screen stuck on your device easily.
- Connect iPad to computer, when the device is detected, click “Enter Recovery Mode” on the main interface.
- Within seconds, the device will enter recovery mode successfully. Press “Exit Recovery Mode” to get out of recovery mode.
By now, your iOS device will boot up normally. Some people fed back that their iPad was still stuck after trying the steps above, that is most likely due to hardware problems. Just use Tenorshare ReiBoot to repair the system and it will reboot as fine.
- Click “Fix All iOS Stuck” to enter the repairing interface. Press “Start” to go on.
- Prior to repair, you’ll be asked to download the matching firmware package. Click “Download” to get the latest version of firmware.
- After downloading. Click “Start Repair” to fix the apple logo stuck screen on your iPad completely.
Here we also list the basic methods to stop iPad being stuck on apple logo, let’s go through them quickly.
Method 1: Restart the iPad
When your iPad hangs on apple logo screen, simply pressing and holding the Sleep button for a few seconds until the “slide to power off” appears on the screen, slide to shut down iPad. Then restart your device by pressing and holding the Sleep button again.
Method 2: Restore the iPad
Before you take this method, remember to back up your device as the factory restore will erase all the data within it. Connect iPad to PC and launch iTunes, hold the Sleep and Home buttons for some time to put iPad into recovery mode. Now iTunes will notice you to Update or Restore, select Restore to get away from all the stuck issues.
After trying the methods mentioned above, you must have fixed iPad stuck on apple logo after reboot successfully. With Tenorshare ReiBoot software, you don’t need to worry about data loss or iOS stuck anymore!