"When I was updating my iPhone 6 to iOS 10/9, it began to turn on but got stuck during start up. It didn't work and I had no any idea to fix my frozen iPhone."
"My iPhone somehow freezes. It may have a frozen screen after updating system in that it doesn't respond whatever I touch or press the screen. It couldn't reboot. Now, what should I do?"
You may meet same situations that iPhone freezes during/after iOS 10/9.3/9 upgrade. Most likely you can do nothing but let battery die or connect iTunes to make a factory restore losing all data you have.
However, there is an easy way to fix frozen iPhone without data loss. Now with Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot), you can easily fix iPhone freezing issue during/after iOS 10/9.3/9 update, Recovery Mode stuck, DFU stuck, red iTunes logo stuck, etc. with one single click.
Key Features of Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot):
- Totally free and easy to use
- All frozen cases supported
- Not lost data and restore iTunes
- Save iPhone with only 1-click
- Fix it without Power or Home button
- 2 powerful modes provided
- Support most iOS devices: iPhone SE/6 (s)/6(s)+/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS/3G, iPad Air/mini/4/3/2, iPod touch 5/4
How to Use Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) to Fix Frozen iPhone
When your iPhone gets stuck after updating iOS 9 or when you are trying to restore a backup. The article allows you to fix frozen iPhone with only 1-click. Do as follows to fix your frozen iPhone within 1 click.
- Step 1: Connect your iOS device to the computer. Run Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) and click the "Enter Recovery Mode" to enter Recovery Mode.
- Step 2: Click "Exit Recovery Mode" button and the device boots up. Your iPhone is already back to be normal in the process of rebooting.
Additional: Other Ways You Can Try to Fix a Frozen iPhone?
You might as well reboot your iPhone by below ways, but absolutely it causes iPhone data loss. To make sure you have backed data up before you want to try those ways.
- Hold down the Home button and Power button simultaneously until you can see the Apple logo. Then keep holding those two buttons down for at least 30 seconds.
- Try to plug your iPhone/iPad/iPod into a wall outlet and leave it that way
- Try iTunes to restore your iPhone to the original factory settings. This can fix iPhone freezing during the update and help you get the newest iOS on your device.
- Visit an Apple store or call (800)442-4000 (US)
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment place.