Ahead of new software releases for iOS device every time, Apple Inc would provide early copies to both developers and public beta tester to work out bugs and refine features. Now iOS 10 beta had been updated and released and reported it brought a string of unprecedented features. For most common Apple fans, they have no any idea of downloading and installing iOS 10 beta, but still can’t help getting and experiencing as soon as possible. Now here are two workable ways to help you download and install iOS 10 beta on iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro, iPads, iPods.
Part1. Let’s Have a Look at What’s New in iOS 10 Beta
Part2. Cautions Ahead of iOS 10 Beta Download and Installation
Part3. Update iPhone, iPad and iPod to iOS 10 Beta via Public Beta Account
Part4. Perform iOS 10 Beta Download and Installation via iTunes Using Paid Developer Account
1. Can view photos, watch videos and listen to audio right from inside a notification.
2. Notification can display live information so as to you can see a friend typing a response.
3. Can clear all of your old notifications with 3D touch instead of swiping it one by one.
4. The swipe-up-from-the-bottom Control Center overlay menu has a brand new look that helps declutters the layout.
5. Talk to Siri normally because they have announced before that iOS will open up Siri to third-party developers.
6. Siri is ready for other chat apps like Chinese WeChat, WhatsApp and Slack, even Uber, Lyft, ect.
7. Make use of deep learning so that it’ll be easier to organize photos with what is calls “advanced computer vision.”
8. Improve Apple Maps so that you can pan and zoom around the map with the new Apple Mapls update and navigation tools, also add traffic on route.
9. Apple News for iOS will also introduce subscriptions so that you can see every issue of books periodically. Breaking news notifications have been added this time.
Even though Apple has been brings surprises to his zealots all the time along with its iOS update follows new bright features, its undoubted that new bugs and troubles comes in the wake of update such as 9.7-Inch iPad Pro gets bricked with Error 56 on iOS 9.3.2, iPhone Internet gets slower after iOS 9.3.1 and unable to open links in Safari after update to iOS 9.3. For most iOS users the data loss after iOS update plagues them the most. Therefore, before you go upgrade iOS 10 beta, you’d better have data backed up to computer, iTunes, or external hard drive in advance. Surely, if you unluckily lose your precious files on device, download Ternoshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover photos, contacts, notes, videos, and so forth from iPhone, iPad and iPod at once.
To use an iOS beta release, you have to be a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, Customer Seed Program, or iOS Developer Program according to its previous conventional rules that has been following many years. You can go to Apple Beta Software Program Website and click on “Sign up”. After that, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and its password, along with a verification code if two-step authentication is enabled. Once signed up successfully, you will be authorized to get the iOS 10 beta.
Go beta.apple.com/profile on your device > tap on Download Profile > Click Install > You will be prompted to restart device > Go to Settings app > Tap on General button > Click Software Update.
Developers have access to iOS betas to develop apps for new features and make sure the existing app are up to date when new software is release to the public. While there are free developer accounts available, downloading beta software requires a paid developer account, pricing at $99 per year. You can go to Apple Developer Program Website and click on the Enroll to create paid developer account. In addition, before its successful creation, you have to wait for about 24 hours to get Apple’s approval and activate the account. Once the account is available, iOS 10 beta will be download right away.
Go to iOS Section of the Apple Developer Center > click Download > Find your device and select the beta from the list > Connect device to iTunes > Click on Check for Update on iTunes > Select the files that was downloaded from the developer center > The beta will be installed as a traditional update.comments powered by Disqus