"Damn it! I just upgraded my iPhone to iOS 10.0.0.1 then I can't find my test messages."
"Any suggestion for recovering iPhone messages after iOS 10 upgrade? After upgrading it to iOS 10, I realized the whole iPhone messages are lost. I have no idea how to get them back."
Can't wait to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 10/9 but unfortunately lost text messages after iOS upgrade? In fact, many iOS users encounter the situation described above. To recover iPhone text message free after iOS 9.3/9.2/9.1/9 upgrade gradually becomes the most concerned issue among iOS users.
First and most important is, you need a professional data rescue tool to save you out. Free iPhone Data Recovery offers 3 ways for you to free restore lost messages from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S after iOS 10/9 upgrade failing or during iOS 10/9 upgrading process. Now the latest version also supports to sync recovered SMS directly to your iPhone.
Here you are provided free download this iPhone message recovery software. Mac users turn to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
How to Recover iPhone Text Messages after iOS 10/9 Upgrade for free
The tutorial here shows you 3 ways on how to free retrieve iPhone text message after iOS 9 upgrade. You can recover messages from iOS device, restore messages from iTunes backup, and retrieve messages from iCloud backup.
Top 1: Recover Text Messages from iOS Device after iOS 9 Upgrade
Top 2: Restore Text Messages from iTunes backup after iOS 9 Upgrade
Top 3: Retrieve Text Messages from iCloud backup after iOS 9 Upgrade
No need to worry that you didn't backup your data before upgrade. iPhone Data Recovery offers you an chance to recover missing iPhone texts without any backup files.
- Step 1: Connect your iOS device to PC with USB cable and select "Recover Data from iOS Device "
- Step 2: Click "Start Scan", after scanning you can preview all messages
- Step 3: Choose the lost desired messages and click "Recover" to restore messages on your iOS device.
- Step 4: Choose a destination folder to save the recovered messages on your computer.
Although iTunes has backup file on PC, you can't preview them because they are encrypt file. While iPhone Data Recovery can show all file on PC and with this software you can also recover important data without iOS device at hand.
- Step 1: Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". It will automatically find and list all iTunes backup files. Select your iPhone backup messages and click "Start Scan" to start iTunes backup extracting.
- Step 2: After scanning, you can preview all messages. Select your target messages, then click "Recover".
- Step 3: Navigate to a folder on your computer to save the recovered iPhone messages.
The iPhone Data Recovery can replace the operation on iCloud when your iOS device is lost or screen broken. And You won't worry about the private file leaking out if you have this best recovery tool for ios device to restore data.
- Step 1: Switch to "Recover lost data from iCloud backup" and login iCloud account
- Step 2: Select the backup messages you need and click "Next" to confirm your selection
- Step 3: Choose "Check all" to preview all data, select your messages and click "Recover" to save them on PC
Come to give Free iPhone Data Recovery a trail, then get your messages back!