Camera can be the most important app on iPhone, people now take even more photos with their iPhone, it brings so much convenience, sceneries are everywhere. What if you have a new iPhone, what can you do with those photos? How can you transfer photos between iOS devices? Here we prepared the most useful 3 ways for you, let’s have a look.
Part 1: Easily Beam Photos from iPhone to iPhone via AirDrop
AirDrop can be useful tool in iPhone, but it may also be ignored by lots of users. But this function could be so powerful for transferring photos, videos, contacts and notes. This function allows you transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without computer, and do bring us convenience. Let’s have a look at how to do:
1. Turn on AirDrop function of the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you want to receive the photos;
2. Select the target photos you want to transfer and tap the button of lower left corner, you will then be able to see a description “AirDrop. Tap to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to share with AirDrop.” Then tap the pattern;
3. Choose the user appear on your iPhone, and you will be given a notice “Sent”;
4. You target iPhone will also automatically receive the photos.
Note: To use AirDrop, your iOS device should be iOS 7 or later.
Part 2: Import Photos Between iPhones by Using iCloud
With iCloud, we can store more files in cloud and never mind they would lose, so it is the same with photos. By using iCloud, we can save our photos in cloud and download from cloud to our new iOS devices.
1. Make sure your iPhones are iOS 8.3 or later;
2. Enable iCloud Photo Library on both iPhones;
3. Login the same iCloud ID in these two iPhones, and connect to Wi-Fi or work with mobile data to upload the photos;
4. Make sure the store of iCloud is enough. And you then will be able to access all the photos on your iPhone.
Part 3: Copy Photos from iPhone to iPhone with iCareFone
As a powerful iOS manager, iCareFone have 7 top features which can help to optimize your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It can speed up your device and free up more space, transfer music, apps, photos, videos, etc. without iTunes, and it can also help to operating system issues. All in one and you must like it.
1. Download and install iCareFone to your computer, then launch the program;
2. Choose File Manager >> Photos, and you can choose a target album to “Export”, you can save the photo at the folder as you want;
3. Connect your new iPhone with iCareFone, and get to the album, choose Camera Roll and click “Import”. This process requires you to download iCareFone app, to ensure that photos can successfully transfer to your iPhone.
4. Select folder you have saved before and your photos will soon be copied to iPhone.
That’s all about the top 3 method on how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5 without iTunes. If you want to transfer different types of files, you can also have a try by using these three ways.