So, you’ve got new iPhone 6s, and planning to transfer all valuable data, including contacts, music, video, photos to it. It’s no big deal! Years ago, iTunes was the only way to copy one phone’s files to another. But now, iCloud makes it possible, too. And also, if you want a more straightforward and convenient way, iPhone file transfer program, also named as iPhone Data Recovery is worth trying. The following explains the 3 ways in details and now, let’s start with the easiest and safest one.
To get rid of the trouble with iTunes or iCloud when transferring data from one iPhone to another, you can get help from iPhone Data Recovery. With it, you will be able to migrate your saved or even lost messages, photos, contacts, notes or some other to your new iPhone 6s.
Free download it from the button below and then start to try.
1. Run iPhone Data Recovery. Connect your old iPhone to computer with USB cable. Then wait for the program to detect your device automatically.
2. Click on “Start Scan” to scan your iPhone contacts.
3. After scanning, all files stored on your iPhone will be listed in category. Here I take contacts as an example. Select “Contacts” and check details.
4. Afterwards, disconnect your old iPhone and connect your iPhone 6s to the computer. A window will pop up, asking you to restart scan. Click on “Cancel” button.
5. Select “Recover” and then select “Recover to Device”.
Done! Then you just wait for the process to finish, and then use the same way to move the data you want on old iPhone to the new one.
1. Run the latest iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer where yo have backed up your old iPhone.
2. Click “Restore Backup…”, and then you can choose the backup file of your old iPhone and begin restoring it to your new iPhone 6s.
If you don’t have backed up your old iPhone in iTunes, make a backup first. This method doesn’t allow a selective restore. You will erase existed files on iPhone 6s.
1. Connect your old iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Launch “Settings” and tap on “iCloud” > “Backup” > “Back Up Now”. Wait for the backup to complete before proceeding.
3. Pick up your new iPhone and “Slide to set up”. Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” and sign into your iCloud account.
4. Choose your recent backup and click “Restore” to get your old iPhone data to new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus.
This method will also let you lose all existed data on iPhone 6s.
That’s all about moving data from old iPhone to iPhone 6s. Honestly speaking, the first method is highly suggested if you want a safe and easy way.comments powered by Disqus