Some iPhone 7 or 7 Plus users are eager to transfer videos and photos from iPhone to removable USB flash drive, hard disk or computer because there’s not enough storage space in their phone. In that circumstance, how to move videos from iPhone 7 to flash drive and transfer photos from iPhone to USB stick in 2018 has become the main idea of this tutorial.
Tenorshare iCareFone enables you to transfer iPhone, iPad or iPod data to Windows or Mac computers. This toolkit contains 6 utilities to troubleshot all iOS related issues and finally let your iOS devices run in better performance. As the better data manager and transfer tool in the world, iCareFone does well between iOS devices and computers without iTunes restrictions. Now let’s begin to see how to transfer photos from iPhone 7 to USB stick (videos are included) in the following tips: Step 1. Get this powerful program and then install it to your computer that has inserted a target removable flash drive before.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone 7 to this computer and then this program will recognize it automatically. Just launch it and then click on “File Manager”. You will see the file types this software supported.
Step 3. If what you need to move is photos, hit on “Photos” and continue. If you want to move videos, click on “Videos”. Take note that if the videos are saved on iPhone “Photo” app, then you also have to get access to “Photos” option.
Step 4. You are going to see all the photos or videos on the iPhone 7. Just choose the one you hope to move and then click on “Export” tab. It will pop up a window that asks for the saved path. Just figure out your flash drive location and then finish the process.
Apple provides its own cloud service, iCloud, to help users sync data among different iOS devices. Because of this, you can make use of iCloud to send files. Look at the process from here:
1. Backup your photos or videos on iPhone to iCloud.
2. Login iCloud Drive on Windows or Mac computer.
3. Find out “Photos” and download them to your computer.
4. Move images and videos to flash drive.
It seems that Apple iTunes is the frequently-used measure to transfer data between mobile devices and PC/Mac. Before doing this, make sure iTunes is the latest version. You need to follow the tips to move videos from iPhone 7 to flash drive as below:
1. Connect iPhone 7 to computer and iTunes will automatically open.
2. After connected successfully, hit on iPhone icon and click on “Photos” option.
3. In the sub option, click on “Sync Photos” and choose which photos from your iPhone’s Camera Roll are copied to the computer.
4. Tap on “Include videos” and then hit on “Apply” button to start transferring.
If there’re not too much files to move, then you might as well send photos and videos through Email. The steps on how to transfer photos from iPhone 7 to flash drive on Windows or Mac are:
1. Choose your target iPhone videos or photos and then tap on the attachment.
2. Hit on the Share icon and then click on “Mail” option. The phone will navigate to Mail app.
3. Just send them to your own email address and then login to email account on computer.
4. Download the videos or pictures to your Windows or Mac computer and finally move them to the flash drive that you have plugged to your computer.
Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable, then your Windows computer will recognize it and pop up a window. This window is asking for Device options, which is whether to “Import pictures and videos” from mobile phone or to “Open device to view files” in another alternative. Just click on one of them and you will see the pictures and videos on “This PC” (or “My Computer”). Copy the videos or pictures and move it to where Flash Drive located.
There’s a more convenient way for users on how to transfer videos from iPhone 7 to flash drive on Mac platform, which is using AirDrop. In order to make this method come true, you need to enable AirDrop both on iPhone 7/7+ and Mac computer and allow it to be discovered by everyone. After receiving the data, you are going to see them on Mac. Now just copy them from Mac to inserted USB flash drive. Eventually, don’t forget to turn off your AirDrop to prevent privacy leaking.
I hope now you have clear knowledge about how to move videos or photos from iPhone 7 to flash drive on Windows or Mac. Last but not least, please leave your comments if you are suffering from moving videos or photos from iPhone 7 to flash drive, USB stick or pen drive not working.