iTunes is the default application for Apple users to transfer files to iPhone/iPad on Mac and Windows PC. It works great for users accessing to iTunes Store to purchase files and sync to iPhone. But the downside of iTunes is that it is clunky and slow, the process for transferring files is totally bothering and inconvenient , what’s worse, it will erase the current files on your iPhone while you sync with iTunes.
If you are fed up with iTunes and want an easy way for transferring files to iPhone, here I want to introduce the best iPhone and iPad file manager app, that is Tenorshare iCareFone. As an iTunes alternative, which is much lighter and easier than iTunes and is capable of helping you safely, simply manage your files. Let’s check out more features of it now!
Part 1: Top Feature of Tenorshare iCareFone
- You are able to manage more than 9 kinds of iOS contents like Photos, Videos, Music, Movies, Calendar, E-books, Contacts, Notes, etc. in bulk with ease.
- Directly and smoothly transfer items between iOS devices and computer. The drag-and-drop feature makes it easy to add files to your device or computer.
- You can detect & delete duplicates or unwanted items as well as one click to merge duplicate contacts into one.
- The imported music files will not cover your current ones unlike iTunes usually did when you transfer music files.
Sounds awesome? Then check out how to manage and transfer files with this best file manager for iPhone.
Part 2: How to Manage and Transfer Files on iPhone/iPad/iPod with Tenorshare iCareFone
- Download the best iOS File Manager –Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer, and install it followed by its prompt onscreen instructions.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer. This is only used to make your iDevice be recognized by Tenorshare iCareFone.
- A USB cable and computer.
Now, you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer, then launch Tenorshare iCareFone. Click on "File Manager" from the main interface to use this function.
Next, select a type of file to manage. There are 9 types of files you can manage which respectively are photos, music, videos, iBooks, notes, calendar, bookmarks and contacts.
You are allowed to freely add, import, export and delete files with Tenorshare iCareFone.
Part 3: The Comparison between Tenorshare iCareFone and Other iPhone Files Manager Apps
In addition to Tenorshare iCareFone, there are still some other programs spefically designed to let you manage and transfer file for iPhone that are recommend by tech advisors. We have served you with a couple of outstanding ones, let’s take a look at them.
1. Documents 6
Documents 6 is also a nice choice when it comes to a file manager. You could organize almost everything on your iPhone, iPad. This app comes with a variety of useful features, which will make managing files on your iDevices easier. With Documents 6, you can access Apple Music/iCloud Music Library. Besides, you are able to save your favorite web pages to read them later as per need. It also allows you to protect any files with a password.
But the downside is that this program was a little slow and glitchy.
iExplorer is the most popular iPhone explorer that allows you to use your iPhone or iPad like a flash drive and to navigate files and folders that you have stored. You can watch movies and play music without having to copy them to your iPhone. Besides, it makes it very easy to view large photos, edit spreadsheets on your Google Docs and save them as different formats.
The negative side is that there are frequent pop-ups asking you to purchase the full version. And we did come across crashing issue while we tested.
If you’re having a bit of hard time adapting to iTunes and its way of managing files, the third-party file manager will be a nice choice. But in my experience, Tenorshare iCareFone is the quickest and best files manager for iPhone 2017 even without jailbreak to manage files on your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5. It’s pretty cool, just give it a free try.