Is It Possible to Disable the Pop-up Ads on Your iPhone?
For those who just want an ad-free environment on iPhone, the in-app ads are just a shit. The advertising, including floating ads, pop-up ads, flash ads, blinking banner ads, Google AdSense, iAds etc. can easily interrupt you. Luckily, you can easily disable the in-app ads on your iPhone in lots of scenarios including the followings:
- You download a free version of an app on iPhone but the annoying in-app advertisements are popping up to make money.
- You accidently click on the pop-up banners and it cost you extra phone traffic.
- You are badly interrupted by pop-up ads while gaming or using the apps on your iPhone.
- Your private information may be leaked out if you click on some malicious ads.
The best iPhone apps are fantastic, but it is every urgent to limit the targeted ads of the apps tracking on your iPhone. Here is an easy way to try.
How to Disable All the In-app Ads on iPhone 6 SE/6S/6S Plus/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4 for Free?
To prevent ads on iPhone, you need to get the third-party software for help, because a third party hand can completely disable and even remove all the in-app ads on your iPhone. iOS Ads Remover is the best choice and it is a freeware. It will disable all iOS 10/9/8/7 ads and banners for free in any apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube, Pandora, Hulu Plus, and Skype.
Plus, iOS Ads Remover supports all jailbroken iPhone and the ones without jailbreak, including iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6,iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4. It also works for iPad and iPod touch.
iOS Ads Remover is based on Windows computer to disable iPhone ads for free, including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. If you have a macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9, you can go to the Mac version iOS Ads Remover for Mac.
Download and install the right version of iOS Ads Remover on your computer and then follow the guide below to disable banner ads on iPhone.
- 1. Scan your iPhone ads. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable and run iOS Ads Remover. Click on "Start Scan" in the interface of the software.
- 2. Disable iPhone ads. iOS Ads Remover will find and list all the ads on your iPhone apps. Select the ones you need to remove and click on the "Remove" button to disable iPhone ads.
Only 2 steps and you can disable the in-app ads on your iPhone. Besides the ads, iOS Ads Remover won't delete your apps, settings and contents on your iPhone.