With the announcement of iOS 13 by Apple, several iOS device users rushed to upgrade their device with the new update to find out what it has to offer. However, many of these users started experiencing some unexpected errors on their iOS devices as soon as they upgraded their devices to iOS 13.2.1/13.2.1/13. Some of these problems are related to the new upgrade but the others have been carried out through the previous versions. In this guide we talk about some of the most common iOS 13.2/13.1 problems like an error occurred installing iOS 13 and many others. The solutions to these issues are also discussed here.
Fix Any iOS 13.2.2/13.1 Problems Without Data Loss
The best way in which you can fix almost all the major as well as the minor technical glitches which your iPhone may have got after the new iOS 13 update, is by using Any iOS System Repair. This is an excellent tool specifically designed to tackle and repair all the issues relating to your iOS device. It performs very efficiently in effectively repairing the technical problems on your iOS device and is highly recommended. This tool can fix all the issues like iOS 13 battery drain, iOS 13 Wi-Fi not working ion iPhone, iPhone stuck in recovery mode after iOS 13 update without causing any kind of data loss making it the best available option for iOS device repairs.
Though iOS System Repair is the most convenient way in which you can fix any kind of issue with your iOS 13 device, there are several other easy ways of doing this as well. Here are some of the most common issues in iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 device owners and solutions to these problems.
- 1. Unable to Install Update an Error Occurred Installing iOS 13
- 2. Software Update Failed an Error Occurred Downloading iOS 13
- 3. iOS 13 Update Stuck on Verifying Update
- 4. iOS 13 iPhone Battery Draining Fast
- 5. Wifi Not Working on iPhone iOS 13
- 6. iOS 13 Bluetooth Not Working
- 7. iOS 13 Cellular Data Not Working
- 8. iOS 13 Notifications Not Working iOS 13
- 9. iOS 13 Face ID Not Working
- 10. iOS 13 Touch ID Not Working
- 11. iOS 13 Touch Screen Not Working
- 12. 3D Touch/Peek and Pop Not Working iOS 13
- 13. iOS 13 WhatsApp Not Working/Crashing
- 14. iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode iOS 13
- 15. iOS 13 FaceTime Not Working
- 16. iPhone Keeps Restarting iOS 13
- 17. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 13
- 18. iPhone Spinning Wheel iOS 13
- 19. iOS 13 Apps Not Downloading on iPhone
- 20. iPhone Apps Crashing iOS 13
- 21. Siri Voice Won't Download
1. Unable to Install Update an Error Occurred Installing iOS 13.2/13.1
Many users have reported that when they try updating their device to iOS 13, they are getting the error of "Unable to Install Update an Error Occurred Installing iOS 13". Even after multiple efforts, the users have failed to resolve this issue of unable to install update error.
How to Fix Unable to Install iOS 13
- Check your iOS device's network connections and ensure that it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Force restart your iOS device and try installing the update again.
- If you have downloaded the update of iOS 13, delete it as it may be corrupted and then re-install the update.
- Clear some space on your iOS device as the error may be occurring due to insufficient storage space on your device.
- If you are unable to download the latest iOS 13 update on your device from the General Settings of your device, try downloading it through iTunes.
2. Software Update Failed an Error Occurred Downloading iOS 13
The error of "Software Update Failed" is a common error message which several users have reported when they are trying to upgrade their iOS device. However, you need not be alarmed, you can surely fix this.
How to Fix iOS 13 Software Update Failed Error
- When this error occurs, simply close the dialogue box and go to Settings > General > Software Update and try re-installing the update again.
- Whenever a new iOS update is released, several users are trying to download it at the same time, wait for a few hours and then try downloading the update again.
- Even after following the above tips, the error message is still popping up, connect your iOS device to iTunes on your system and try updating the device from there.
3. iOS 13 Update Stuck on Verifying Update
You are trying to install the iOS 13 update but the pop up of "Verifying Update…." is not going away even after a long time. Seems like an issue which you are facing? Don't worry it can be fixed!
How to iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update iOS 13
- Make sure that your iOS device is connected to a stable Wifi network and the internet is functioning properly.
- Force reboot your iOS device.
- Delete the software update from iPhone Storage and then download it again from the General Settings.
4. iOS 13 iPhone Battery Draining Fast
The issue of fast iPhone battery drain is an issue which is pretty common with all the iOS devices but it is seen to be a common issue when the device gets updated to iOS 13. The iOS 13 battery draining fast can be a very frustrating issue.
How to Fix iOS 13 Battery Prolems
- Enable the Low Power Mode on your iPhone by going to Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode.
- You can also try turning off the animations and lower the brightness of your iPhone to avoid the battery getting drained fast.
- Close background running apps. You can dobule click the Home button (swipe up from the bottom on iPhone X or new), you'll see apps that are running in the background. Just swipe up all apps to close them.
- Turn off backgrouond app refresh. Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh.
5. Wifi Not Working on iPhone iOS 13
Trying to connect to a Wifi network but not able to do so? The problem of Wifi not working on iPhone in iOS 13/iPadOS 13 is a problem which is faced by a lot of users.
How to Fix iOS 13/iPadOS 13 Wi-Fi Not Working
- Disconnect your iPhone from any network it may be connected to by putting it on Flight Mode and then disable the Flight Mode after a few moments.
- You can also try resolving the issue by resetting the network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Erase iPhone to fix Wi-Fi not connecting or Wi-Fi not available. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings.
6. iOS 13 Bluetooth Not Working
Another common issue which is highly prevalent in the iOS devices which have been updated to iOS 13 is the bluetooth not working iPhone. Sometimes after the iOS device user updates their device to iOS 13, their device is unable to get connected to any other device through bluetooth.
How to Fix iPhone Bluetooth Not working in iOS 13 / iPadOS 13
- Turn on the Airplane Mode and turn it off after a few moments and try again.
- Turn off Bluetooth and turn it on again. Go to Settings app > Bluetooth > turn off the switch next to Bluetooth. Restart your iPhone/iPad and go to Settings to turn on Bluetooth.
- Reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings and try again.
- Force restart your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Disconnect iPhone Bluetooth from all devices and try again. Open Settings app > tap on Bluetooth > tap on the "i" icon next to the connected device. Then click Forgot This Device and confirm. After this, you can reconnect the accessory again.
7. iOS 13 Cellular Data Not Working
One of the most annoying problems which the iOS 13 device users are facing is the non functionality of the cellular network. The basic operations which every phone must perform which is calling, sending messages etc, is becoming impossible on a device which has been updated to iOS 13 due to the problem of mobile data not working iPhone.
How to Fix iPhone Cellular Data Not Working iOS 13
- Turn on the Airplane Mode and after a few moments turn it off.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings to reset all the network settings on your iOS 13 device.
- Try restarting your iOS 13 device and if that does not work then try force restarting it.
- Update iPhone Carrier. The steps are: connect your device to a Wi-Fi, and then go to Settings > General > About. Scroll down and go to Operator/Carrier. Tap on the Operator option. If you have an update, download and install it. Wait for the process to end.
8. iOS 13 Notifications Not Working iOS 13
The notifications which periodically appear for certain apps on the iPhone does not seem to function properly in the iOs devices which have been updated to iOS 13.
How to Fix iPhone/iPad Notifications Not Working iOS 13
- Check if the Do Not Disturb feature is turned on by going to Settings > Do Not Disturb, if it is on, turn it off.
- If this problem is prevalent only for a few apps, go to those particular apps from Settings > App which is having the issue > enable Allow Notifications.
- Restart or force restart your iOS 13 device
- From Settings, go to Notifications and turn on Show Previews.
- If nothing works, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Reset All Settings.
9. iOS 13 Face ID Not Working
Face ID is an exciting feature which was first introduced with the launch of iPhone X. This feature enables the iPhone to get unlocked by using the face of the user as ID. However, with the new iOS 13 update, this feature seems to be malfunctioning.
How to Fix Face ID Not Working iOS 13
- Restart or force restart your iPhone when face ID not available.
- Use a tidy smooth cloth and wipe off the front camera of your iPhone.
- Set Date and Time. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time, Enable Set Automatically option. After this, restart your iPhone to see whether Face ID not working is solved.
- Reset all the settings on your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
- Repair iPhone system to fix Face ID not working without data loss.
10. iOS 13 Touch ID Not Working
Even the Touch ID feature of iOS 13 devices are showing some error and not functioning as it should. With Touch ID the user's fingerprint is used as the ID for unlocking and accessing their phones. Check how to fix when Touch ID/fingerprint not working on iOS 13.
How to Fix Touch ID Not Working iOS 13
- Force Restart or perform a simple restart of your device.
- Wipe the area where the fingerprint gets scanned with a clean cloth.
- From Settings, delete the already existing fingerprints and create a new fingerprint ID again.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and try again.
- Repair iPhone system to fix Toouch ID not working without data loss.
11. iOS 13 Touch Screen Not Working
The most important feature which should work in an iPhone to make any sort of changes to the settings or simply to use the iPhone is the touch screen. If the touch screen lags or worse the iPhone Touch screen does not work then you cannot carry on with the normal activities on your iPhone.
How to Fix iPhone Touch Screen Not Working/Responding iOS 13
- Force restart or restart your device if the touch screen not responding on iPhone/iPad.
- From Settings, go to General > Accessibility > 3D Touch and adjust the touch by choosing from Light, Medium and Firm.
- Check if the issue is due to some installed app on your iPhone, uninstall it and see if the problem persists.
- Restore your iPhone to the original factory settings.
12. 3D Touch/Peek and Pop Not Working iOS 13
3D Touch/Peek is a feature which is introduced in some of the newer models of iPhone. This feature allows the display screen of your device to detect any kind of physical pressure and then automatically respond with an action of software. The iOs 13 updated iPhones are showing problems with 3D Touch/Peek a lot more than the previous versions.
Common Tips to Fix 3D Touch/Peek and Pop Not Working.
- Check if your iPhone is compatible with this feature, only iPhone 6S and higher models are compatible with this feature.
- From Settings, go to General > Accessibility > 3D Touch and ensure that it is turned on and adjust the sensitivity according to your preference.
- Hard reboot your iOS device.
- Check for any physical damages, you would have to take your phone to the nearest service station if this is the case.
13. iOS 13 WhatsApp Not Working/Crashing
One of the most used apps for keeping in touch with family and friends is WhatsApp. It is used by almost every phone user out there. Apart from this several users have reported the issue of apps not downloading on iPhone and also iPhone apps crashing after it has got updated to iOS 13.
How to Fix WhatsApp Not Working on iPhone iOS 13
- Go to App Store and check if an update is available for WhatsApp, if it is, update it and try again.
- Force restart your iPhone and check if the problem persists.
14. iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode iOS 13
Several problems are associated with downloading iOS 13 upgrade for the iOS devices. There have been cases where the iPhone or iPad is stuck on Recovery Mode. This error is very common in all the iOS devices which are being upgraded to iOS 13.
How to Fix iPhone/iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 13 Update
- Hard reset your iOS device to get iPhone out of recovery mode.
- Fix this issue by restoring your iOS device through iTunes. But this will wipe out all data loss. Don't want lose data to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode? I'll recommend you to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode after iOS 13 using iOS system repair software.
15. iOS 13 FaceTime Not Working
Many users faced iPhone Facetime not working after update to iOS 13. The most common problem was the FaceTime not getting connected to the Wifi network. Other problems with FaceTime on iOS 13 device were also reported.
Tips to Fix iOS 13 FaceTime Issues:
- Turn off and turn the Wi-Fi and try again.
- From Settings, Turn off and turn on FaceTime.
- Restart your device once.
- Force close FaceTime by double clicking the Home button.
- Open Settings app, go to General > Restrictions > Disable Restrictions. Also, make sure that the "FaceTime" is toggled on under Allowed Apps section.
- Log out of Apple ID and log in again. This may help to fix FaceTime not activating after iOS 13 update. Open Settings app on your device, and get into "iCloud", scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Sign Out". After this, go back to Settings > iCloud to sign into your Apple ID again.
- Use iOS system repair to fix Facetime issue without data loss if all the above tips not working.
16. iPhone Keeps Restarting iOS 13
Another common problem with the iOS 13 devices is that the device keeps restarting on its own regularly after a few moments of usage.
Are you facing this issue of iPhone keeps restarting? Try out these tips to fix iPhone reboot loop.
How to Fix iPhone randomly restarts after iOS 13 update:
- Force restart your iOS device to solve the problem of my iPhone keeps restarting.
- Connect your iOS device to iTunes and restore your device to original factory settings to sort out the issue of iPad keeps restarting.
17. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 13
iPhone/iPad stuck on Apple logo after update? This is another screen issue in most of the iPhones updated to iOS 13. Here are some tips to troubleshoot iPhone Apple logo stuck.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 13:
- Hard reset your iOS device.
- Factory reset your iOS device from Settings.
- Connect to iTunes and restore your iOS device. One downside of this method is that all data in your device will be erased. iOS system repair will repair this problem without data loss.
18. iPhone Spinning Wheel iOS 13
Another performance related issue with almost all the iOS devices which have been upgraded to iOS 13 is iPhone stuck on black screen with spinning wheel.
How to Fix iPhone Black Screen Spinning Wheel iOS 13:
- Force restart iPhone/iPad to see whether the spinnig wheel problem disappear.
- Restore iPhone with iTunes using recovery mode. All data will be deleted after restore.
- Repair iPhone system to fix iPhone spinning wheel black screen without data loss.
19. iOS 13 Apps Not Downloading on iPhone
Some apps not downloading or updating after iOS 13 update. Why are apps not downloading and how to fix iPhone not downloading apps? Here are some tips.
What To Do When iPhone Won't Download Apps:
- If you can't download apps on iPhone using mobile data, please swich to Wi-Fi. Apple limits the size of app downloads over cellular to 150 MB.
- Restart App Store app. The problem might be the App Store itself, it won't be able to download or udpate the app you want. Just quit App Store app and re-open it.
- Restart iPhone and download the app again.
- Pause and restart downloading the app.
20. iPhone Apps Crashing iOS 13
App keeps crashing iPhone X after update? Some people find that all apps keep crashing, while others find some specific crashes after iOS 13, like Facebook app crashing. Try these trouleshoot tips to fix.
How to Fix iPhone Apps Crashing iOS 13:
- If an app crashing randomly, you can foce quit the app and reopen it to see whether the crash disappears.
- Force restart iPhone.
- Update apps to latest version. Some apps need to be updated to be compatible with the new iOS. So please check udpates in App Store app and update your apps if have.
- Delete and reinstall app to fix app randomly crashes after update.
21. Siri Voice Won't Download
After update to iOS 13, some people find Siri Voice wont' download or the Siri voice download stuck at 0. Look how to fix when you're having trouble downloading a voide for Siri.
How to Fix Siri Accent not Downloading:
- Restart your iPhone/iPad and try again.
- If you were downloading Siri voice using cellular data, please try to use a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search > Language. Download the Siri Voice in the other language there and then go back to Siri settings to switch to your Siri Voice.
- Repair iPhone system to fix Siri voice accents not downloading.
Wrap It Up
These are some of the most commonly faced by all the iPhone/iPad users who have updated their devices with the new iOS 13 update. Many problems like Siri voice accents not downloading, iPhone apps not updating etc are constantly being reported which are associated with this upgrade. The tips above would surely help in resolving most of the issue. Instead of trying out all the solutions for each problem, you can make use of Any iOS System Repair tool to fix all the issues once and for all.